Expired

There was a thread on here yesterday.......

7 replies
Found 20th Aug 2009
for a boxset (I think) of Champion The Wonder Horse.
Tried finding it, but no luck, as usual.
Please help me, daughter would love it, and wifey quite fancies it as well.

All help appreciated.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

It's on Play .com but it's £12.99
play.com/DVD…tml

great.........now I cant stop singing the bloody song!!!!!

Like a streak of lightnin' flashing 'cross the sky
Like the swiftest arrow whizzing from a bow
Like a mighty cannonball he seems to fly
You'll hear about him everywhere you go
The time will come when everyone will know
The name of.....Champion the wonder horse

Champion the wonder horse

bitseylango;6065232

great.........now I cant stop singing the bloody song!!!!!Like a streak … great.........now I cant stop singing the bloody song!!!!!Like a streak of lightnin' flashing 'cross the skyLike the swiftest arrow whizzing from a bowLike a mighty cannonball he seems to flyYou'll hear about him everywhere you goThe time will come when everyone will knowThe name of.....Champion the wonder horseChampion the wonder horse

LOL I just knew the Champion the Wonder Horse bit ,:)pleased you told me the other words

Original Poster

Oh thanks guys. Really appreciate your help. Just wish I had ordered yesterday. :x

jeany123;6065251

LOL I just knew the Champion the Wonder Horse bit ,:)pleased you told me … LOL I just knew the Champion the Wonder Horse bit ,:)pleased you told me the other words

must admit I had to google the words! I was humming the tune then suddenly singing Champion the wonder horse at the appropriate moments :-D kids looking at me gone-out now :oops:

bitseylango;6065268

must admit I had to google the words! I was humming the tune then … must admit I had to google the words! I was humming the tune then suddenly singing Champion the wonder horse at the appropriate moments :-D kids looking at me gone-out now :oops:

oh wasn't just me then:)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3285
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226646
    3. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4176
    4. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251

See more discussions