Groups

There's a man in my office wearing lilac ostrich leather shoes

What more can I say.

26 Comments

tell him to get out.

probably lots actually

Another boring day in the office, perhaps your task for this afternoon is to get a snap of the said shoes (without them noticing) and post it on here. Perhaps this could become a daily challenge for the office bound bored people?

Set fire to his feet.

greg_68;8939570

Another boring day in the office, perhaps your task for this afternoon is … Another boring day in the office, perhaps your task for this afternoon is to get a snap of the said shoes (without them noticing) and post it on here. Perhaps this could become a daily challenge for the office bound bored people?

I'm up for that..... bring back office dares!

Perhaps we could have an 'Official Office Challenge Of The Day' thread. :whistling:

Must be batting for the other side...questions about you also for knowing it is ostrich leather...

Banned

greg_68;8939584

Perhaps we could have an 'Official Office Challenge Of The Day' thread.

Someone challenge me to go down the pub..... please!

ei8hty5ive;8939598

Must be batting for the other side...questions about you also for knowing … Must be batting for the other side...questions about you also for knowing it is ostrich leather...

Maybe its him wearing them

Original Poster

ei8hty5ive;8939598

Must be batting for the other side...questions about you also for knowing … Must be batting for the other side...questions about you also for knowing it is ostrich leather...

Je suis femme:w00t:

Oui oui! Damn these gender neutral screen names!

Supermod

I would be well up for an office dare. As long as she is hot.

Does he have his drink in a pimp cup?

Banned

wannabees?

someone in my office with trousers cut into shorts. like being back at school

ei8hty5ive;8939598

Baffled is a girl

greg_68;8939570

Another boring day in the office, perhaps your task for this afternoon is … Another boring day in the office, perhaps your task for this afternoon is to get a snap of the said shoes (without them noticing) and post it on here. Perhaps this could become a daily challenge for the office bound bored people?

This

baller

is he a gay?

Photo?

Banned

boothy;8940463

is he a gay?

You speaking with an Italian accent?

Original Poster

No photos I'm afraid! A) It's an office full of IT geeks who would notice me whipping out my phone and zooming in on his feet B) He disappeared... luckily!

Banned

I whip things out in the office all the time

baffledsalmon;8940866

No photos I'm afraid! A) It's an office full of IT geeks who would notice … No photos I'm afraid! A) It's an office full of IT geeks who would notice me whipping out my phone and zooming in on his feet B) He disappeared... luckily!

Shame, I could do with a giggle:-D

slap his bottom darling :thumbsup:

I was hoping for a pic of the shoes...

And i also work with people who cut their trousers to make shorts - Cringe

Also even bigger cringe - there is a middle aged guy here with a MULLET!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. www.disneycharms.co22
      2. Speccing a gaming pc11
      3. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door67
      4. Gaming Monitor33

See more discussions