Theres a spider in my room

Posted 25th Oct
He’s too fast to catch, keeps hiding and when I find him he makes a runner. What would you do?

ps: his name is Peter.
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Pee on it to assert dominance.
Torch your house, its the only way to get rid of the scarey assed things!
Leave him be
Say goodnight and you will see him in the morning
Edited by: "WorKev" 25th Oct
39 Comments
Cool
Leave him be
Say goodnight and you will see him in the morning
Edited by: "WorKev" 25th Oct
Hit him with a pan.
Smear the walls with jam to slow him down
Torch your house, its the only way to get rid of the scarey assed things!
There's a cat in my room which does the same. She's been here nine years now. Tomorrow I have to catch her because she is due her boosters at the vet. She's way bigger than a spider and she can bite and scratch. Then I have to catch her brother. Peter seems quite easy in comparison.
Shoot it
Call the exterminators.
Pee on it to assert dominance.
Eat it and become spiderman
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 25th Oct
Can of deodorant and a lighter to sort that out
They're much more active this time of year for a few weeks, if it's small, it's a male, they're on the search for females which are
much more larger, and faster. Their etymology is fascinating, and once understood they are far less frightening.

Once you understand them they pose no threat at all.
No threat? No Threat! They grow up to become

38759274-6ekp1.jpg
Nobody is safe...……….

ALL HAIL OUR GALACTIC WARLORD PETER.
Don’t just look at it .. eat it (wait, wait is this not the American Psycho thread)
Leave everything behind and burn the house down, that should get rid of the spider
call this guy
Get the vacuum out
psychobitchfromhell25/10/2019 02:03

There's a cat in my room which does the same. She's been here nine years …There's a cat in my room which does the same. She's been here nine years now. Tomorrow I have to catch her because she is due her boosters at the vet. She's way bigger than a spider and she can bite and scratch. Then I have to catch her brother. Peter seems quite easy in comparison.

Cats are so cute and intelligent.

I never noticed cats until someone got one in my family. Now suddenly my eyes have opened to the cat world and it's like there's a cat club in my neighbourhood. I just love how they can be found curled up on a discarded mattress somewhere or on someone's car bonnet.

Amazing how 'our' cat runs towards us when she sees us and how all the other cats run away from us when they see us.

I feel so sorry for all of the cats when I see them out at night when it's really cold but apparently they don't feel it?
Atomm25/10/2019 08:17

Get the vacuum out

With that I just have the biggest fear that it's going to go in there and have loads of babies
Edited by: "notalwaysright19" 25th Oct
Swap for silver death
notalwaysright1925/10/2019 08:20

Cats are so cute and intelligent. I never noticed cats until someone got …Cats are so cute and intelligent. I never noticed cats until someone got one in my family. Now suddenly my eyes have opened to the cat world and it's like there's a cat club in my neighbourhood. I just love how they can be found curled up on a discarded mattress somewhere or on someone's car bonnet. Amazing how 'our' cat runs towards us when she sees us and how all the other cats run away from us when they see us. I feel so sorry for all of the cats when I see them out at night when it's really cold but apparently they don't feel it?

You have to love their total self belief. I was driving up our road yesterday and had to wait because simba who lives a few doors down had not finished crossing and the guy in the car in front of me didn't want to pressure him.it was simbas road and we were the interlopers.
run!
Buy a pair of nightvision goggles and turn off all the lights. They are sensitive to heat and light and will be super active in the dark. Wait for hotukdeals for great deals on shotguns and then you got that sucka dead to rights! (ps am vegan so seriously just capture him and then throw him out a window)
Back to Peter.. if he is living with you then you have smaller critters that he is eating.
Take off and nuke the entire site from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure.
Tiny_Clanger25/10/2019 09:50

Take off and nuke the entire site from orbit.It's the only way to be sure.

"Game over man, game over!"
Atomm25/10/2019 08:17

Get the vacuum out

He’s wised up, runs to another room when he hears it coming.
Leave the house, the spider is now the new homeowner
psychobitchfromhell25/10/2019 08:37

You have to love their total self belief. I was driving up our road …You have to love their total self belief. I was driving up our road yesterday and had to wait because simba who lives a few doors down had not finished crossing and the guy in the car in front of me didn't want to pressure him.it was simbas road and we were the interlopers.

exactly! Considering they can't talk and are so small they certainly have a lot of confidence!
Don't get a hoover to it, it will just walk out again. Tried it when I could still walk, went in the sitting room like some nutty ghost buster, hetty body in one hand, pole in tother, sucked the bugger up, plugged it with a sock, manshape got back, told him to go empty it and the next day I swear the same bugger was waiting for me on the stairs.

These days it's what argos books are for. Splat.
Can he escape the power of your vacuum cleaner???
The spider or the manshape?
Set spider traps , or get a pet lizard they eat them
Does seeing a spider make you think of the song “ Cotton Eyed Joe”? .. where did he come from? Where did he go?
Becareful before harming the spider.. you can't be certain how long the spider has been living in your dwelling and so might have rights to accomodation. If you take any drastic action, you may be liable for being sued and worst.. imprisonment!
Thank you everyone for your realistic actions. I thought he needs some company so I’ve decided to find about 20 spiders to live with him.
Jelly.Bean25/10/2019 18:57

Thank you everyone for your realistic actions. I thought he needs some …Thank you everyone for your realistic actions. I thought he needs some company so I’ve decided to find about 20 spiders to live with him.

I liked then reread what you put and quickly unliked as I cannot like crazy peoples posts!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants