Groups
    EXPIRED

Theres a van blocking my driveway :/

Is there anything i can do ive knocked the neighbours houses and its no one that they know.

40 Comments

smash the windows in

/thread.

set it on fire

Blocking you getting on or off?

Original Poster

PS ive seen a couple of other threads where someone has parked a car in someones driveway. Does the same apply here... the police cannot do anything?

Throw some paint stripper on it

Original Poster

Goonieman

Blocking you getting on or off?

Off.

many threads like this, no one posts pics......post a pic!!!

Banned

Its the van you bought earlier remember !!!

scratch into the side "please be considerate when parking your van"

just tow it, I cant believe people have these problems. Tow it to the scrap yard and cash it in. I know a guy that would scrap random cars that he found broke down etc, yes he is now in jail but that is not the point

MarzBarz

Off.

Phone the police then, non-emergency number of course.

The police trace the guy through the reg plate and tell them to collect it asap.

Original Poster

Just went to take a pic and its gone... Doh.

omg

drive a nail through the roof of the van,job done

MarzBarz

black gerbil1

/thread.

chillyyyy

drive a nail through the roof of the van,job done

He'd have to run really fast.

This thread is like the last time I had sex, I climaxed early

Goonieman

He'd have to run really fast.

lol dose work though

Cut the handbrake cable and push it out of the way, or stop being a whining little bitch about it.

danmc

Cut the handbrake cable and push it out of the way, or stop being a … Cut the handbrake cable and push it out of the way, or stop being a whining little bitch about it.

oO

I'm sure if he is blocking you getting off the drive, you can ring the police as he is obstructing you.

numptyj

smash the windows in

bossyboots

set it on fire

Petty he doesn't live in Bristol or it would have already been done!

Is anyone reading the thread before replying?

Im starting to think this person who is parking on peoples drives is a HUKD member.

this aint a hot deal?

MarzBarz

Change your medication

expired

this aint a hot deal?

Seems hot to me.

Goonieman

Is anyone reading the thread before replying?

Nah, reading is over rated, I went to the University of Life.

do the thing I did last time a van parked over the drive, come home drunk and wee all over the side of the mucky thing. it didnt accomplish anything but it felt soooo good
    Edited by: "siwrath" 30th Apr 2011

Banned

siwrath

do the thing I did last time a van parked over the drive, come home drunk … do the thing I did last time a van parked over the drive, come home drunk and wee all over the side of the mucky thing. it didnt accomplish anything but it felt soooo good

perv alert! oO

if it happens again phone the non emergency number as its an offence to obstruct access to the queen's highway, they'll tow the car and charge the owner for the tow & storage. he won't do it again after that

Uri

.Nah, reading is over rated, I went to the University of Life.

i like that. that was real funny. have some heat

Banned

wolf359

if it happens again phone the non emergency number as its an offence to … if it happens again phone the non emergency number as its an offence to obstruct access to the queen's highway, they'll tow the car and charge the owner for the tow & storage. he won't do it again after that

only applies if a car is on the driveway being blocked in

Is it a dropped kerb? If so then call the police and they will get someone to clamp it asap trust me

If it is a normal raised kerb then unfortunately there can 'legally' park there if you can't get hold of them to move it. If they won't move it then you will have to try to persuade them to move it if you know what i mean or, when they eventually do move it, get a dropped kerb put in which depending on the length could be as much as £700.

If you continue to get vehicles parking there and you don't want to pay the £700 then just park your car there when you can
    Edited by: "burstlikeabubble" 30th Apr 2011

Banned

burstlikeabubble

Is it a dropped kerb? If so then call the police and they will get … Is it a dropped kerb? If so then call the police and they will get someone to clamp it asap trust me :)If it is a normal raised kerb then unfortunately there can 'legally' park there if you can't get hold of them to move it. If they won't move it then you will have to try to persuade them to move it if you know what i mean or, when they eventually do move it, get a dropped kerb put in which depending on the length could be as much as £700.If you continue to get vehicles parking there and you don't want to pay the £700 then just park your car there when you can

Police were useless for same here:-

hotukdeals.com/mis…782

Happened to us too. I was told the dropped kerb was the key unfortunately. Police were useless for us too. Didn't solve anything. We just park our car there permanently now to stop our annoying neighbour doing it again and again.

Sorry about that I was bursting for a pee and came across the nice house with the big garden. Anyway seen your thread and have moved the van now, dont worry I didn't have time for a number 2 !!!!

csiman

only applies if a car is on the driveway being blocked in

quite true, but the OP had already stated it was preventing him getting off his drive. it happened to a mate of mine and the operator of the non-emergency line was quite stroppy until he pointed out that she was refusing to respond to an offence, she relented and the police were great, the tow truck was there in about 15 minutes and he reckoned the guy whose car it was came back and knocked his door to see if he'd seen anything lol. he got quite upset when he was told it had been taken away by the police

Original Poster

Yeah its not a dropped kerb, but its partially a bus stop too?

Next time ...get a couple of mates ....then use a trolley jack to turn it 90 degree's completely blocking the road ....then phone the police.......works everytime ....:)

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. 15 ways you can hack that Amazon Dash Button78
    2. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?98
    3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1842
    4. word association Game73844451

See more discussions