Groups

theres an untidy gap between the profile/settings/messages buttons and the search box

I dont like it, something should get put in the gap

22 Comments

What happened to the control settings with all my subscribed threads :?

Original Poster

munnski

What happened to the control settings with all my subscribed threads :?

its in the profile bit now

They've done what google did to youtube, stripped it and now it looks **** imo.

Yes and the background colour to the submit button is the wrong shade of red !

Fatal error: Class Item_Webpage contains 1 abstract method and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (Application_Webpage::process_security) in /home/admin/domains/hotukdeals.com/pub…php on line 25

I keep getting this a lot too :?

micoo

its in the profile bit now

Thanks micoo, I'd rep you but I don't think that means nothing anymore :lol:

Original Poster

munnski

Thanks micoo, I'd rep you but I don't think that means nothing anymore … Thanks micoo, I'd rep you but I don't think that means nothing anymore :lol:

lol, im looking forward to all the newbies that say H+R added when they dont really what it means keep doing it now rep is gone X) does that make me mean?

micoo

lol, im looking forward to all the newbies that say H+R added when they … lol, im looking forward to all the newbies that say H+R added when they dont really what it means keep doing it now rep is gone X) does that make me mean?

I gave you some 'like it'

micoo

lol, im looking forward to all the newbies that say H+R added when they … lol, im looking forward to all the newbies that say H+R added when they dont really what it means keep doing it now rep is gone X) does that make me mean?

Yes

These new smileys are not what I want either lol

munnski

They make me sad and whats with the pussy cat one? What does it mean?

It means your in a kitty mood? I have no idea, lol, and they don't even show up for me lol

Lindteecork

They make me sad and whats with the pussy cat one? What does it mean? … They make me sad and whats with the pussy cat one? What does it mean?

Actually I don't think its a pussy cat, but it sure looks like one:{ (ok what is with the moustache one? or am I just too old for this sort of stuff?)

:p:{(_;) just testing

Original Poster

Lindteecork

Actually I don't think its a pussy cat, but it sure looks like one:{ (ok … Actually I don't think its a pussy cat, but it sure looks like one:{ (ok what is with the moustache one? or am I just too old for this sort of stuff?)

it is quite simply the most awesome smilie ever

But what emotion/feeling does it represent? I'm very disturbed by all this

Original Poster

Lindteecork

:{But what emotion/feeling does it represent? I'm very disturbed by all … :{But what emotion/feeling does it represent? I'm very disturbed by all this

it represents awesomeness

you cant edit either?

oO

i dont know what any of the smilies mean?

when you click on an avvy 'show details' it shows rep..and we all seem to have two orange balls lol

munnski

if you 'like' !! someones post ( copied from fb !) cough !!! does the person who's post you like get to know? if so how ? or is this another bug to be fixed ( rolling eyes) as flippin smilies dont work ., lol oh and a whistle too !!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)918
      2. Gaming PC Upgrade Help33
      3. E-Bike/Electric Bike/Pedelec Advice810
      4. Best VR games?11

See more discussions