Groups

There's no shilling on Shillbay

Make up your own mind....look at the bidder with the 2 feedback

item=250193101917

Can someone please come up with some competition to them....

15 Comments

they might not be:|

Banned

harvie316

did I just see santa on my roof :santa: :giggle:

Original Poster

harvie316

Did you look at the feedback for the bidder with two feedback....and who'd left the feedback?

pinnocchio

Did you look at the feedback for the bidder with two feedback....and … Did you look at the feedback for the bidder with two feedback....and who'd left the feedback?

he might be on his fav sellers list:|

I got banned once or shill bidding on my mums items

I'd more focused on the bargain he got than his feedback!

harvie316

I don't see any reason to suspect a shill bidder. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

NintendoSensei

I'd more focused on the bargain he got than his feedback!

Bargain?

W64's have been dropping in price for ages. You can pick 'em up new for about £110 and there are regularly 'specials' on dabs et al....

It's a nice mobo but frankly not worth more then £50 now IMHO.

If i wasn't on P35, i'd pay that for it, it's a very solid board and one of the best you'll find not X38/P35

harvie316

he might be on his fav sellers list:|

Considering that both sellers he's bought from appear to be the same person, I wonder what the odds are on that?

Shengis

Considering that both sellers he's bought from appear to be the same … Considering that both sellers he's bought from appear to be the same person, I wonder what the odds are on that?

73/1:giggle:

Original Poster

Or surely higher then 75/1?

Original Poster

and the winning shilling bidder has just been kicked off E-Bay....but the shilling seller hasn't even been suspended.

Banned

guy at work kept pressuring me to bid on his item to bump up the price, said he would return the favour and added he does it with all the other guys. I didn't do as he asked of course I've got morals.

pinnocchio

and the winning shilling bidder has just been kicked off E-Bay....but the … and the winning shilling bidder has just been kicked off E-Bay....but the shilling seller hasn't even been suspended.

Being that the buyer and the seller are probably one and the same person, the mind boggles :?
    All the seller has to do is create yet another account LOL
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553755
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767183
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714460
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?47

See more discussions