There's Now a Milkybar That has Smarties In it

EDITOR 10
Posted 4th Feb
Nestle are calling this a sharing bar, but lets be honest... No one is going to want to do something like that are they? Sounds much easier to eat it all myself

It's exactly as you'd expect, Milkybar chocolate mixed with smarties and made into a 100g slab of joy. You can get these at Morrisons for £1 each OR for those wanting to go wild on them, you can get 12 for £12 delivered if you're an Amazon Prime member - Here

Anyone tried them yet?

I kind of want to get a milky bar and a tube of smarties and just pop the lot into my mouth to get an idea

3400910.jpg
Community Updates

Groups

10 Comments
11g of sugar in 3 pieces..........yuck
These have been around in my local Asda for ages ;p
Had a couple at Christmas, I prefer it without the smarties.
This has been available for ages. I got one last year!
"...You can get these at Morrisons for £1 each..."

ASDA also sell them for £1.00 each.
Allergy Advice
May Contain: Soya. Contains: Milk, Wheat.

Ingredients
Whole and Skimmed Milk Powder (30%), Sugar, Mini Smarties® (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skimmed Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Butterfat (from Milk), Wheat Flour, Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Rice Starch, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Fruit and Vegetable Concentrates (Safflower, Radish, Black Carrot, Lemon, Hibiscus), Spirulina Concentrate, Glazing Agents (Carnauba Wax, Beeswax White), Natural Flavourings), Cocoa Butter, Vegetable Fat (Palm/Shea/Mango Kernel/Sal), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Natural Flavourings, White Chocolate contains Vegetable Fat in addition to Cocoa Butter

That's me out then.

m1keyp1key04/02/2020 14:34

11g of sugar in 3 pieces..........yuck

Carbohydrate (per 100g): 56.4g
of which: sugars: 54.9g

As if I needed any more reasons to avoid it.
I’m gonna raise your last year, and say years
Been around for ages .Sickly sweet 😝
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants