Lol thats funny

Great :prop Made Me Chuckle

funny as frak!

Brilliant :-D

He he he he :-D

oh i can't see, not fair!:cry:

me neither

Why does this message come up when I click on the links? -

"shibi din, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "

shibi din;1547598

Why does this message come up when I click on the links? -

Because the thread has been deleted by the Mods, and no longer is accessable..

Original Poster

It's because the threads that they linked to were removed because the seller was far too silly:thumbsup:

Thanks nightswimmer and donnydude. Thought maybe I'd been banned and didn't know anything about it yet!!! :w00t:
Don't you think there seems to be an awful lot of banning and removing of threads going on these days?

Original Poster

I know, those darn mods spoil everybody's fun!
The basic jist of the thread was that the seller was trying to sell a bunk bed or something but when asked for the dimensions etc he said "yes sir it is big" and "yes it will fit in your car" without even knowing what car the buyer had or anything. To cut a long post short, everybody took the piddle out of him.
Was quite amusing!

hi no one took the piddle i rule here

shaiky9;1551306

thats only because you have my permission to!:p

shaiky9;1551306

Perhaps if you had measured instead of ruled, you might have had better luck! :thumbsup::p:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best watches under £500?44
    2. Best renewal with sky after last offer1010
    3. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…66
    4. Looking for Cineworld 2d voucher22

See more discussions