There's one week left to pre-order Night Trap on Nintendo Switch

Found 13th Jul
Just a heads up for anybody wanting a bit of nostalgia, or to add to their Switch collection, there is currently one week left to order the Switch version of Night Trap. Pre-orders close on the 20th July.

[Link]

Including shipping, it will cost around £35. Dependant on possible customs charges?

2983517-g18mT.jpg
Please Note: This item is a preorder and will not ship out until the games are manufactured with Nintendo. Due to the long production times associated with Switch cartridges, we expect to ship this item out in September. All orders are considered final and can not be canceled.

PREORDERS CLOSE ON JULY 20TH AT 11:59PM EASTERN TIME. PLEASE GET YOUR ORDER IN BEFORE THAT DATE!

Night Trap 25th Anniversary Edition on physical cartridge for the Nintendo Switch. Region free. This is an open pre-order for a limited time! Includes a manual and a reversible cover!

The game supports English and French menus with Japanese, English, or French audio.

This release features reversible cover artwork and a full-color manual. The cover that is sealed facing outwards has been randomized by our factory. If you order two copies we will make sure to send you one of each sealed variant.

If you want a sealed carton of the game for uncirculated VGA grading, each carton contains 30 copies of the game. We will ship any orders of 30 or more copies with sealed cartons.
Community Updates
Misc
9 Comments
deleted396333
Is this 4k?
Welcome to the LRG collecting habit mate.
mixmixi1 m ago

Welcome to the LRG collecting habit mate.

tempting, but it's about £12 on the US PlayStation Store.
BuzzDuraband4 m ago

tempting, but it's about £12 on the US PlayStation Store.

Physical? If you order regularly from them, they have a "holding" service. Each order to be held would cost $5.50 (regardless of how many games you've got in a single order) then you pay a flat $15 for shipping (regardless of content of your order) and they also pay the customs for you.

The last order they shipped me had $650 worth of content in it. I paid the flat $15 for it and tax were paid too.
Edited by: "mixmixi" 13th Jul
mixmixi3 h, 54 m ago

Physical? If you order regularly from them, they have a "holding" …Physical? If you order regularly from them, they have a "holding" service. Each order to be held would cost $5.50 (regardless of how many games you've got in a single order) then you pay a flat $15 for shipping (regardless of content of your order) and they also pay the customs for you.The last order they shipped me had $650 worth of content in it. I paid the flat $15 for it and tax were paid too.

Ive just started after resisting - I need to look into doing what you just described!
joanddan75 m ago

Ive just started after resisting - I need to look into doing what you just …Ive just started after resisting - I need to look into doing what you just described!

If you can wait, it’s the most economical way. Otherwise paying $15 on a single game would end up very expensive.
I feel like I got free postage on night trap?? But I did order loads at one time play Asia and nisa- maybe even another site so I’m all confused!

yeah I’d deffo stack up. Wish I’d started earlier now
Edited by: "joanddan7" 13th Jul
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants