thermostatic shower mixers and bath/basin taps

Found 23rd May
hey guys

following on from my bathroom related post a few days ago, im wanting advice on some thermostatic shower mixers, bath mixers and basin mixers. now, I would like to go got grohe, but, having to kit out 3 bathrooms, that's going to become expensive.

Anyone recommend any other brands, preferably which they have/used, and are good quality, not too plasticky, but don't cost the £360 that the grohe 260 euphoria will cost me

ive checked the usual online sites but theres no way of telling the actual quality. the prices are brilliant, but I want some advice of how the shower actually is from people who've used them.

thanks
Community Updates
AskHome & LivingBathroom
5 Comments
I’ve always opted for Aqualisa showers as a midrange brand. Never had any problems and I understand spare parts are readily available.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 23rd May
What about Hansgrohe?

Similar sets here from £240 - savemoneycutcarbon.com/cat…ice

I've got Hansgrohe throughout my house and it's top quality stuff.
Edited by: "ipswich78" 25th May
ipswich7837 m ago

What about Hansgrohe?Similar sets here from £240 - …What about Hansgrohe?Similar sets here from £240 - https://www.savemoneycutcarbon.com/category/eco-showers/shower-sets-wall-bars/?orderby=priceI've got Hansgrohe throughout my house and it's top quality stuff.

I thought grohe and hansgrohe one and the same thing?

Judging by your post it's not. Hhmmmm
EN1GMA4 m ago

I thought grohe and hansgrohe one and the same thing?Judging by your post …I thought grohe and hansgrohe one and the same thing?Judging by your post it's not. Hhmmmm

No, two entirely different companies.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants