Groups

thesaint finally bags a misprice- :)

Thank you Amazon.

brb doing an MC Hammer dance before listing it for a huge profit.

Cost me £129.35

40 Comments

Original Poster

Nice work

They were a bargain. Enjoy. :thumbsup:

oohhh i guess amazon must of sent them out then...lol..wd

wanna expand.. how did you bag such a good bargain as this

Original Poster

Syzable;6625360

Nice work :)They were a bargain. Enjoy. :thumbsup:

superskilly;6625382

oohhh i guess amazon must of sent them out then...lol..wd

The thing is, I got a cancellation E-mail. My neighbour knocked my door 20 minutes ago to give me it.

Disco;6625386

wanna expand.. how did you bag such a good bargain as this

Click the photo in the 1st reply.

Sucks that you didnt bag 6 of the Sony MP4 misprices @ £5 each.

it was fun selling them on eBay @ £60 a pop.

nice one! Amazon always seem to cancel misprices.

thesaint;6625438

The thing is, I got a cancellation E-mail. My neighbour knocked my door … The thing is, I got a cancellation E-mail. My neighbour knocked my door 20 minutes ago to give me it.

People were saying last night that they got cancellation emails and then another one with tracking details.

Me too- got 2 of them in the post today! Swweettt....

Som,eone just tried to sell theres for £180

Banned

nice work!

U should get batman now

argh u lucky monsters getting this!

thesaint;6625349

]

That one of those elites that has no HDTV lead in box eg just a composite yellow(RCA) with stereo audio red/white (RCA) no hdmi lead, no optical out dongle

If you open it to find out could you check off the items I mentioned please.

If you are not going to open it and keep it sealed to sell on, thats fine, thanks

Just needing to know whether it's the super elites or all new elites to have everything removed

Your Elite box is different to all the ones I have so I assume these are the new ones.

Oh and congrats on the misprice

Original Poster

Syzable;6625453

People were saying last night that they got cancellation emails and then … People were saying last night that they got cancellation emails and then another one with tracking details.

I got a cancellation e-mail at 09.21, but a dispatch e-mail at 12.24. I just thought the dispatch one was a mistake.

chitraj;6625456

Me too- got 2 of them in the post today! Swweettt....

I was going to order two, as my friend wanted one, but wasn't sure if my order would have got cancelled.

ODB_69;6625488

nice work!U should get batman now

I don't even like 360's!!!

I have not played on my son's arcade since January.

I thought they all got cancelled templar? :?

Banned

thesaint;6625564

I don't even like 360's!!!I have not played on my son's arcade since … I don't even like 360's!!!I have not played on my son's arcade since January.

so much better than ps3

though blu ray is awesome

Congrats!

I'll buy it!! Am well after one!

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;6625583

I thought they all got cancelled templar? :?

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh89/thesaint01/HUKD%20regular/360receipt.jpg

cbryanp;6625614

Congrats!

Lulu'sMammy;6625619

I'll buy it!! Am well after one!

I gave you my amazon voucher last year. You've had all you're having from me.

thesaint;6625690

:)I gave you my amazon voucher last year. You've had all you're having … :)I gave you my amazon voucher last year. You've had all you're having from me.

I would of paid extra ya tight wad!!

noice one!

thesaint;6625690

:)I gave you my amazon voucher last year. You've had all you're having … :)I gave you my amazon voucher last year. You've had all you're having from me.

Done deal templar...good show...:)

wow, another amazon/elite deal thread...

Original Poster

dontasciime;6625525

That one of those elites that has no HDTV lead in box eg just a … That one of those elites that has no HDTV lead in box eg just a composite yellow(RCA) with stereo audio red/white (RCA) no hdmi lead, no optical out dongle If you open it to find out could you check off the items I mentioned please.If you are not going to open it and keep it sealed to sell on, thats fine, thanks

I'll check, I am either going to keep it and sell my sons arcade, or sell it to my friend. She won't mind it being opened.

Lulu'sMammy;6625703

I would of paid extra ya tight wad!!

Oh Snap! I could've got your address too!

Admin

Glad it paid off for some of you! Nice misprice

I think you need to get who ever found it a drink :thumbsup:

Original Poster

dontasciime;6625525

That one of those elites that has no HDTV lead in box eg just a … That one of those elites that has no HDTV lead in box eg just a composite yellow(RCA) with stereo audio red/white (RCA) no hdmi lead, no optical out dongle If you open it to find out could you check off the items I mentioned please.If you are not going to open it and keep it sealed to sell on, thats fine, thanksJust needing to know whether it's the super elites or all new elites to have everything removedYour Elite box is different to all the ones I have so I assume these are the new ones.Oh and congrats on the misprice

thesaint;6625788

I'll check, I am either going to keep it and sell my sons arcade, or sell … I'll check, I am either going to keep it and sell my sons arcade, or sell it to my friend. She won't mind it being opened.

It has

Console with 120GB HDD (Manufactured Aug 2009)
    Controller
    Normal AV lead with Scart block adaptor
    Wired headset
    Power block
    Ethernet cable

tonyg1962;6625807

I think you need to get who ever found it a drink :thumbsup:

The OP who found it is too busy trying to sell his on for profit. :lol:

Banned

lots of mention of profit ITT

yet somethings missing............

nice one OP, I got 6 myself!

ffs, when do the lies stop?

Banned

ODB_69;6626031

lots of mention of profit ITTyet somethings missing............

black gerbil1;6626042

aah thats better

hey brah :thumbsup:

black gerbil1;6626042

rofl

thesaint;6625992

It has Console with 120GB HDD (Manufactured Aug 2009)ControllerNormal AV … It has Console with 120GB HDD (Manufactured Aug 2009)ControllerNormal AV lead with Scart block adaptorWired headsetPower blockEthernet cable

So what you call normal AV one > is it one where you can select TV or HDTV via a switch (aka the advanced av lead that has component R/G/B on as well as yellow/red/white) or just only yellow/red/white ? which is what M$ call standard av.

cheers

Original Poster

dontasciime;6626323

So what you call normal AV one is it one where you can select TV or HDTV … So what you call normal AV one > is it one where you can select TV or HDTV via a switch (aka the advanced av lead that has component R/G/B on as well as yellow/red/white) or just only yellow/red/white ? which is what M$ call standard av.cheers

Just a regular red, white and yellow affair. Just the same as my son got with his Arcade console last December.

thesaint;6626371

Just a regular red, white and yellow affair. Just the same as my son got … Just a regular red, white and yellow affair. Just the same as my son got with his Arcade console last December.

Thanks

Thats what I needed to know . Not HD console out of box anymore

Well done man, I would of bought one if I spotted the deal earlier....I already have 3 in the house but one's my bros, ones my friends and my one doesn't work. :oops:

Original Poster

realfriendlyman;6626554

Well done man, I would of bought one if I spotted the deal earlier....I … Well done man, I would of bought one if I spotted the deal earlier....I already have 3 in the house but one's my bros, ones my friends and my one doesn't work. :oops:

I've just seen that some people got their's for £61!!!

Sending mine back!!! :x

thesaint;6626643

I've just seen that some people got their's for £61!!!Sending mine … I've just seen that some people got their's for £61!!!Sending mine back!!! :x

lol, Amazon are crazy for authorising those deals....let me know if anyone wants to really send there's back, as I might be interested in buying it. ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3421240
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1430
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846328
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6611262

See more discussions