Groups

these tesco 'deals'

sick of them... the voucher is there to be used - we dont need a deal for every item that is now available slightly cheaper at tesco!

8 Comments

Agreed, it's the voucher that is the deal, we don't need every item listed seperately

What voucher?

sancho1983;8434257

What voucher?

+1

sancho1983;8434257

What voucher?

Shengis;8434359

+1

you onlyhave to lookat page one of the deals section for all the tesco entertainment deals

15% off code: FTSL15-1

oic, thanks, just ordered Avatar!

But yeah, i agree

Banned

not just limited to the tescos voucher 'deal', this happens/has happened with a lot of other ones as well.

+1 to this thread.

Code is now expired too.

mod

If a deal found by anyone happens to be a good price with or without a voucher it will get posted. If a member can take the time to research and check prices and finds that it is a good price and they decide to post it then I for one am grateful.
    It really annoys me that there are a minority of members on HUKD who like a good moan when people post deals. Seriously, get over it. It's a deals website so it's gonna happen. Not everything on Tesco Ent is a good price with the voucher but plenty of members have taken the time to source and find and post the best ones; which at the end of the day that is what HUKD is about.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions