These Vtech Vsmile things

9 replies
Found 16th Aug 2009
Had a brief look at one in toys r us, contemplating getting one for our daughters 1st birthday (either the 9m or 12m+ one)

Thing is.. are they any good? I mean we are stuck what to buy her really, grandparents seemed to have bought everything we have already thought of, but i dont want want to waste money on it is its not really worth it.

Thankyou in Advance

Gina x

9 Comments

to be honest we got one for our son when he was one and he wasnt interested he is now 20 months and still not! but as with all toys it will be different for every kid some will love some wont!

Original Poster

Ella is the type who would throw the game in the corner and play with the box instead!

I just dont have a clue what to buy her for her main present..anyone got any ideas?

Mod & Ed

My neice (2) loves hers, she had it for her 1st birthday and took to it straight away, I bought one from here the other day to put away for my bump and my husband loves it, keeps sneaking it out of the cupboard when I'm not around lol

Banned

Ella'sMummy;6032789

Ella is the type who would throw the game in the corner and play with the … Ella is the type who would throw the game in the corner and play with the box instead!I just dont have a clue what to buy her for her main present..anyone got any ideas?

Have you got her a Cozy Coupe? A trike? A push along/ride on toy?

Weve bought those for out daughters first birthday, cant wait until she sees them :-D

I have one complete with loads of games I could sell you if you want? Its not the baby one its the one up :? xxx

Ella'sMummy;6032789

Ella is the type who would throw the game in the corner and play with the … Ella is the type who would throw the game in the corner and play with the box instead!I just dont have a clue what to buy her for her main present..anyone got any ideas?

My lil one was like that too x x

at one just the usual lil ride on toys and things that encourage mobility etc are great x x

Original Poster

We have ride on toys, rocking horses etc and my mum has bought her the pink little tikes coupe, which we were going to buy :roll:

Which one do you have Student Mummy? (is it the 12m or the one above?) ooh and which games are with it and how much are you looking to get for it?

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6034209

My lil one was like that too x xat one just the usual lil ride on toys … My lil one was like that too x xat one just the usual lil ride on toys and things that encourage mobility etc are great x x

I know! Ella is a little stinker! you spend all that money on toys then they rather have the manky box to play with :-D

Banned

Ella'sMummy;6035018

We have ride on toys, rocking horses etc and my mum has bought her the … We have ride on toys, rocking horses etc and my mum has bought her the pink little tikes coupe, which we were going to buy :roll: Which one do you have Student Mummy? (is it the 12m or the one above?) ooh and which games are with it and how much are you looking to get for it?

Lol typical mums eh!!

Ill take a pic in a sec of it with all the games, its still boxed. Ill pm you when i post it on here xxx

Edit - sorry just realised its the 3 years plus one :oops: xx

Original Poster

ah never mind, thanks for digging it out for me though
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57587
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!44
    3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle813
    4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums22

See more discussions