Groups

They never walk alone because...

Banned
    ...they always have a fellow scouser 5 paces behind them eyeing up their iphone and wallet.

24 Comments

ba-boom TISH!

I think this may go down, like a lead balloon.....

In before the "insensitive" witch hunt . . . .

Banned

mbgringo;4954217

Why is it insensitive?

Original Poster Banned

Lulu'sMammy;4954209

I think this may go down, like a lead balloon.....

Surely you mean like a man's winky when he sees you naked? x

lumoruk;4954229

Oh my days....thats nasty lumor!! wassup?!

FilthAndFurry;4954228

Why is it insensitive?

Please don't try and start a debate with my comment - we both know what anniversary it was this week, i didn't say it was insensitive, but some may precieve it that way - we both know that . . . .

Banned

lumoruk;4954229

lol wut

FnF do u have to be serious and analytical about EVERYTHING?!

chill brah! haha

Original Poster Banned

magicbeans;4954257

Oh my days....thats nasty lumor!! wassup?!

Its okay we're colleagues apparently

magicbeans;4954293

FnF do u have to be serious and analytical about EVERYTHING?!chill brah! … FnF do u have to be serious and analytical about EVERYTHING?!chill brah! haha

+1

How is you anyway MB? Had a good day?

Q. What do you call a scouser in a suit?

A. The defendant.

Banned

mbgringo;4954263

Please don't try and start a debate with my comment - we both know what … Please don't try and start a debate with my comment - we both know what anniversary it was this week, i didn't say it was insensitive, but some may precieve it that way - we both know that . . . .

I know about the anniversary, but that was a couple of days ago. If we can't make a few jokes it just reinforces the (incorrect) notion the scousers are perpetual victims.

lumoruk;4954313

Trust me where not, i work hard for my money, not trying to look hard with a dog in tow

FilthAndFurry;4954228

Why is it insensitive?

Not like you be having a debate! Have you changed into a new wo/man?

lumoruk;4954313

ive obviously missed something....!!

harlzter;4954316

+1How is you anyway MB? Had a good day?

im good.... laptop is gone for repair.... going eurodisney on sunday...yeeeah!!! how was ur easter break?

FilthAndFurry;4954333

I know about the anniversary, but that was a couple of days ago. If we … I know about the anniversary, but that was a couple of days ago. If we can't make a few jokes it just reinforces the (incorrect) notion the scousers are perpetual victims.

u didnt answer me

Original Poster Banned

Lulu'sMammy;4954336

Trust me where not, i work hard for my money, not trying to look hard … Trust me where not, i work hard for my money, not trying to look hard with a dog in tow

Although that does describe very well most of the people i work with it doesn't describe me. But you're correct in that i do not work hard...but i still got a bonus insane.

lumoruk;4954372

Although that does describe very well most of the people i work with it … Although that does describe very well most of the people i work with it doesn't describe me. Plus you're correct in that i do not work hard...but i still got a bonus insane.

Ok i'll describe you......going from the pic you posted.....trys to to look hard with a dog in tow, who also has his lipstick out...better LOL!!

im so confused...if LUK and LLM are gonna have a public feud u need to give a synopsis of previous battles

Original Poster Banned

Ha ha he's 53kg now, he can't reach his lip stick anymore let alone get it out for the camera.

magicbeans;4954447

im so confused...if LUK and LLM are gonna have a public feud u need to … im so confused...if LUK and LLM are gonna have a public feud u need to give a synopsis of previous battles

I didn't realise there were any previous, i also didnt think there was a problem....guess i'm wrong

I have also come to the conclusion, he fancies me, and is trying to use bullying playground tactis to win me over....

FilthAndFurry;4954333

I know about the anniversary, but that was a couple of days ago. If we … I know about the anniversary, but that was a couple of days ago. If we can't make a few jokes it just reinforces the (incorrect) notion the scousers are perpetual victims.

Well, i'll reiterate the original quote then:

This comment intimates that the emotional state of any Liverpool fans reading the thread may lead to a heated response to Lumoruk's OP due to the events 20 years ago on Wednesday.

It doesn't state it was my personal viewpoint. I also use the statement "witch hunt" underlining the fact I percieved that some responses may be emotionally charged and agressive toward the OP.

That was the end of my quote.

If we can't make a few jokes it just reinforces the (incorrect) notion … If we can't make a few jokes it just reinforces the (incorrect) notion the scousers are perpetual victims

I agree with this - and so do most scousers I know (I live on Merseyside btw) :-D

Original Poster Banned

Lulu'sMammy;4954483

I have also come to the conclusion, he fancies me, and is trying to use … I have also come to the conclusion, he fancies me, and is trying to use bullying playground tactis to win me over....

Pah can hardly say i fancy you, i've never even seen a pixelated facial photo of you like mine was.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767526
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691434
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047199
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563840

See more discussions