Groups

They're described as "grown-up fish fingers"..............

..........but those pink salmon fillet fish fingers from Birds Eye just aren't as good as the standard cod fillet ones.

11 Comments

right, ok.

I hate that suggestive advert.

Original Poster

MBeeching;6452167

I hate that suggestive advert.

hmm, haven't seen the ad, just the box (!?!)

They look naff, they sound naff, and i bet they'll taste pretty naff, and i've got naff all else to say about them

i would never eat a fish finger :roll:

Why muck Salmon about, turining it into fingers and covering it with batter?

Unless you're trying to unload a load of rough fish that needs covering up!.

Get a decent salmon fillet, put it into a buttered foil parcel with a squirt of lemon and a twist of black pepper and shove it in the oven.

Fluffykins;6452259

Why muck Salmon about, turining it into fingers and covering it with … Why muck Salmon about, turining it into fingers and covering it with batter?Unless you're trying to unload a load of rough fish that needs covering up!.Get a decent salmon fillet, put it into a buttered foil parcel with a squirt of lemon and a twist of black pepper and shove it in the oven.

sounds nice xx

Salmon I generally steam xx

ClarityofMind;6452272

sounds nice xxSalmon I generally steam xx

With a little ginger & spring onion may i suggest :-D

renown;6452325

With a little ginger & spring onion may i suggest :-D

dill, cracked pepper and a dash of white wine

this thread sounds fishy to me:whistling:

transit;6452590

this thread sounds fishy to me:whistling:

if you put your nose realllllllllly close to the screen it kinda smells it too ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764174
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846147
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891820
      4. word association Game72744167

See more discussions