'They're killing us!' Dramatic video shows Peruvian air force shooting down U.S. family's plane in bungled CIA operation

'They're killing us!' Dramatic video shows Peruvian air force shooting down U.S. family's plane in bungled CIA operation

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/new…tml

9 Comments

i saw this video on sky news earlier, what a F**k up by the cia :x

you know bbbbbbbb!

wtf

that'll be the yanks then.

hibees;7754930

that'll be the yanks then.

yep, shoot first, ask questions later, and they now try and blame the peruvians when they had plenty of chances to tell them to abort the mission

Banned

souljacker;7754954

yep, shoot first, ask questions later, and they now try and blame the … yep, shoot first, ask questions later, and they now try and blame the peruvians when they had plenty of chances to tell them to abort the mission

did you read it all? It was obvious that the peruvians got it wrong. Still, any excuse to bash america.

'This guy doesn't fit the profile,' one CIA pilot can be heard saying in the footage, first aired on ABC News in America.
He is heard asking Peruvian contacts on the ground: 'Are you sure this is bandito? Are you sure?'
'Yes, OK,' replies the Peruvian.
'If you're sure,' says the CIA pilot.

Trickyjabs;7754737

you know bbbbbbbb!wtf

great communication eh?

bbbbbrrrrrrraaaaappppp

what a cover up :x

csiman;7756452

did you read it all? It was obvious that the peruvians got it wrong. … did you read it all? It was obvious that the peruvians got it wrong. Still, any excuse to bash america.'This guy doesn't fit the profile,' one CIA pilot can be heard saying in the footage, first aired on ABC News in America.He is heard asking Peruvian contacts on the ground: 'Are you sure this is bandito? Are you sure?''Yes, OK,' replies the Peruvian.'If you're sure,' says the CIA pilot.

yeah i did read it the cia followed them for an hour and a half and still called in the peruvian air force, they had plenty of time to determine it wasn't "bandito" but they failed and then changed their mind when it was too late

Banned

souljacker;7758531

yeah i did read it the cia followed them for an hour and a half and still … yeah i did read it the cia followed them for an hour and a half and still called in the peruvian air force, they had plenty of time to determine it wasn't "bandito" but they failed and then changed their mind when it was too late

but ultimately the peruvians stated they were sure they were bandits. Anyway, its old news from 2001.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764088
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1019
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44

See more discussions