Things are looking good for us Sony geeks! :)

10 replies
11 Comments

The new psp is priced well..........ok not at all.

Banned

akme;5386086

sorry..didnt see anything that wowed me...unlike the 360 stuff...man that … sorry..didnt see anything that wowed me...unlike the 360 stuff...man that stuff gave me a hard on and sex weeeee

Uncharted 2 looks pretty incredible.

Lots of good games to be looking forward to, still cant believe Gran Turismo still has fans though! Not going to be out for another 10 years me thinks.
No suprises really for e3 at all, Microsoft still throwing their cash about to get the exclusive content. I don't really buy DLC so its not bad for me

(XBOX CHAT) Project Natal sounds quite exciting - If executed correctly and not just used for "family friendly" games.

“The core [fans] will love Natal,” he predicts. Indeed, the possibility of … “The core [fans] will love Natal,” he predicts. Indeed, the possibility of playing a brutal, physical game like Splinter Cell: Conviction using gestures and movement is tantalising; bringing Sam Fisher’s cold, calculated agent to life by pulling an imaginary trigger to dispatch enemies, or rolling across the floor to take cover behind a sofa, would be the ultimate fantasy for some gamers, and a huge leap forward in terms of the immersive and cinematic nature of gaming.

With, Natal, it's going to take an incredibly talented developer to make … With, Natal, it's going to take an incredibly talented developer to make a video game that offers the same depth as many 'traditional' titles. The tech can be as impressive as you like but, without the right direction, the games could end up as fun but ultimately shallow experiences. From a 'core' gamer's point of view, that's exactly what has blighted Nintendo's Wii since its launch.

Does anyone else think that would be cool as?

DragonChris;5386241

Project Natal sounds quite exciting - If executed correctly and not just … Project Natal sounds quite exciting - If executed correctly and not just used for "family friendly" games.Does anyone else think that would be cool as?

It sounds it but in reality i don't think it will happen anything like that.

Titchimp;5386249

It sounds it but in reality i don't think it will happen anything like … It sounds it but in reality i don't think it will happen anything like that.

I know, and I'm sure most people will remain sceptical about it until proven otherwise. I won't hold my breath, and to be honest I like using a controller - Not everyone has a living room with enough room to allow such free movement - If it swung my arms and legs around, I'd smash the light above me, kick the furniture, break the clock, smack my brother (bonus points?), kick the dog, and generally make a mess of the room.

Don't get me started on my bedroom - I'd break every bone in my arms and legs lmao.

But sounds fun though, as it said, the idea of rolling around IRL to play something like Splinter Cell would be cool! Sadly I think it might turn out Nintendo-cutesy But we'll see, it's definitely not going to happen overnight and could be in development for years, I'd estimate as much as a decade for them to produce something amazing and to get it to the level we hope for!

LMFAO at DJ Hero:

DJ HeroPlatforms: tbcDeveloper: FreeStyleGamesPublisher: … DJ HeroPlatforms: tbcDeveloper: FreeStyleGamesPublisher: ActivisionRelease date: tbc Ahead of Activision’s preview in London, details were thin on the ground about the latest Guitar Hero spin-off. We also don’t mind telling you that the received wisdom was that DJ Hero was going to be rubbish. However, a demo by FreeStyleGames not only silenced the naysayers, it practically blew our minds, and we fully expect to find the UK- based developer swamped at E3.

Epic fail in the making, perhaps will appeal to the chav society, but apart from that..

DJ hero looks terrible. I watched a video and it was just.. bad.

raptorcigs;5386038

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/scienceandtechnology/technology/e3-2009/5431598/Sonys-Playstation-E3-2009-briefing.html

"CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment of America" :? So what STATE is the UK in? (No puns please) And why do the Yanks get all the freebies? :x

Boogie83e;5387287

"CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment of America" :? So what STATE is the … "CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment of America" :? So what STATE is the UK in? (No puns please) And why do the Yanks get all the freebies? :x

Huh?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition52473
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!22
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11

See more discussions