Groups

Things I do badly

Following 'Snowflakes' comment in the roaring success which was 'I can do .....' lets have a list of 'Things I can do badly .......'

41 Comments

I don't do motivation well:)

I am incredibly impatient and intolerant

ClarityofMind;6006154

I am incredibly impatient and intolerant

Morning:)

mikebike;6006159

Morning:)

Hi Mike, Hope you had a good night x x

Raining here today!

starsparkle2311;6006170

Cartwheels.

Hello me lovvely x x

How you doing sweets?

ClarityofMind;6006164

Hi Mike, Hope you had a good night x xRaining here today!

Well not raining here today Woke up at 4am and have been watching old B/W Films.

Got anything planned today? xx

mikebike;6006176

Well not raining here today Woke up at 4am and have been watching old … Well not raining here today Woke up at 4am and have been watching old B/W Films. Got anything planned today? xx

I have an eye infection... set to do as little as possible today. The antibiotics make me feel icky.

What film did you watch?xxx

ClarityofMind;6006179

I have an eye infection... set to do as little as possible today. The … I have an eye infection... set to do as little as possible today. The antibiotics make me feel icky. What film did you watch?xxx

Dambusters seen it many many times but still fantastic:thumbsup:

Sorry to hear about the eye infection :cry: hope you feel all better soon xx

mikebike;6006183

Dambusters seen it many many times but still fantastic:thumbsup: Sorry to … Dambusters seen it many many times but still fantastic:thumbsup: Sorry to hear about the eye infection :cry: hope you feel all better soon xx

thanks hon, one week of antibiotics in front of me! argh!!

Dambusters, classic x x x

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6006164

Hi Mike, Hope you had a good night x xRaining here today!

Hi C.o.M I had a pleasant evening ......:oops::oops: oooops you weren't talking to me were you, my apologies:oops:, and sorry to Mikebike for pinching your good morning:oops:.
    ps Its clear blue skies and bright sunshine here.

MikeL;6006201

Hi C.o.M I had a pleasant evening ......oooops you weren't talking to me … Hi C.o.M I had a pleasant evening ......oooops you weren't talking to me were you, my apologies:oops:, and sorry to Mikebike for pinching your good morning:oops:.ps Its clear blue skies and bright sunshine here.

I'm so in the wrong part of England!

I'm glad you had a nice evening. What do you have planned for today? x

I do have a good 'bad' temper but this normally comes when i badly attempt to hang wallpaper so i guess it counts!!!! lol

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6006215

I'm so in the wrong part of England! :)I'm glad you had a nice evening. … I'm so in the wrong part of England! :)I'm glad you had a nice evening. What do you have planned for today? x

I am going to try and look intelligent such that people will think I know what I am doing:thumbsup:, that will be quite exhausting so I will have to have a siesta at lunch to recover then wind down till its time to go home ....... that’s tired me out ....will have to have a cup of tea now:-D.

cook :-D

the splits...

MikeL;6006303

I am going to try and look intelligent such that people will think I know … I am going to try and look intelligent such that people will think I know what I am doing:thumbsup:, that will be quite exhausting so I will have to have a siesta at lunch to recover then wind down till its time to go home ....... that’s tired me out ....will have to have a cup of tea now:-D.

Your siesta sounds great. Wish I coulda fit one of those in today... had a really rough day. :oops:

:friends:

smidav;6010223

:friends:

aww thank youuuuuuuuu x x

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6010014

Your siesta sounds great. Wish I coulda fit one of those in today... had … Your siesta sounds great. Wish I coulda fit one of those in today... had a really rough day. :oops:

Awwww ..... try some sandpaper .....why not have a siesta after your evening meal????:thumbsup:

i have a tendancy to speak my mind too much

This can be good but also bad

MikeL;6011014

Awwww ..... try some sandpaper .....why not have a siesta after your … Awwww ..... try some sandpaper .....why not have a siesta after your evening meal????:thumbsup:

lol @ sandpaper, its gettin smoother as the day draws on

ilovepink;6011026

i have a tendancy to speak my mind too much :(This can be good but also … i have a tendancy to speak my mind too much :(This can be good but also bad

awww pink you're lovely x x x

Saying no :roll:

choc1969;6011629

Saying no :roll:

Can I have all your money please Choc? x x x

ClarityofMind;6011657

Can I have all your money please Choc? x x x

Yes :thumbsup:

darn it :oops:

nothing im perfect :whistling:

micoo;6011665

nothing im perfect :whistling:

yea.....and I'm white :w00t:

choc1969;6011661

Yes :thumbsup:darn it :oops:

:giggle:

choc1969;6011672

yea.....and I'm white :w00t:

:lol: cmon apart from the need to post pics of myself everywhere name one flaw :lol:

micoo;6011689

:lol: cmon apart from the need to post pics of myself everywhere name one … :lol: cmon apart from the need to post pics of myself everywhere name one flaw :lol:

vanity

choc1969;6011693

vanity

lol!

hmm..

youth...
    arrogance...
    tag abuse....

should we go on? x

ClarityofMind;6011709

lol!hmm..youth... nothing wrong with tht, its sexyarrogance... what … lol!hmm..youth... nothing wrong with tht, its sexyarrogance... what arrogancetag abuse.... :oops: tht was once lolshould we go on? x

lol, was kidding, you young arrogant ( vain ) tag abuser you x x

ClarityofMind;6011727

lol, was kidding, you young arrogant ( vain ) tag abuser you x x

ok the vanity thing i can probably agree with :lol:

but hey theres nothing wrong with knowing im too hot to touch :lol: people should stop telling me

cook:oops:

commitment and growing up.

micoo;6011740

ok the vanity thing i can probably agree with :lol:but hey theres nothing … ok the vanity thing i can probably agree with :lol:but hey theres nothing wrong with knowing im too hot to touch :lol: people should stop telling me

:-D:giggle:

Banned

D.I.Y I am absolutely useless at it, and unfortunately so is my other half. Usually my mother in law has to do most of it :oops:

Original Poster

Home now, had something to eat, got one eye on Earl, tuther un typing two fingered:oops:, it must be brilliant to type with more than two fingers and without having to look at the keyboard .... like those people who can knit without looking at the needles:-D ..... still I can read words without having to mouth them or run my finger along the line:thumbsup:

MikeL;6012099

Home now, had something to eat, got one eye on Earl, tuther un typing two … Home now, had something to eat, got one eye on Earl, tuther un typing two fingered:oops:, it must be brilliant to type with more than two fingers and without having to look at the keyboard .... like those people who can knit without looking at the needles:-D ..... still I can read words without having to mouth them or run my finger along the line:thumbsup:

proof or ya lyin :w00t:;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions