Groups

THINGS IN PRIMARK!!! WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE????????

WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE ITEM IN PRIMARK?
    WHAT COLOUR IS IT?
    DONT WORRY YOU DONT HAVE TO NAME THE SIZE OF IT! UNLESS YOU WANT TO.
    PLEASE STATE BELOW.

24 Comments

i like the flipflops at the moment...£2...gonna get them in every colour!

Original Poster

mamamia7;4833524

i like the flipflops at the moment...£2...gonna get them in every colour!

COOL
    HOW MANY COLOURS ARE THERE?

I love the gypsy/boho tops...

most of all...i love the prices! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

wend;4833536

I love the gypsy/boho tops...most of all...i love the prices! :thumbsup:

YEAH!
    EVERYTHING IN PRIMARK IS SO CHEAP. I LOVE IT!

Glitzybabe;4833538

YEAH!EVERYTHING IN PRIMARK IS SO CHEAP. I LOVE IT!

[COLOR="Magenta"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"]My eldest lad (21) used to always buy high priced designer clothes, but now he buys alot of stuff in primark as he says he can buy loads of stuff for price of one shirt, then if he wears it once it was a bargain still lol[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

I went in there for the 1st time & bought some pink & brown flip flops for a quid ! lol they are sweet..
    my sister bought some shorts. BTW does anyone know their returns policy? iv heard horror stories about them & my sisters shorts dont fit ( she picked up the wrong size, lost the receipt.. still tagged. they were only £9.00 but still. iv heard they wont do ANYTHING without that receipt.

kassy2005;4833573

I went in there for the 1st time & bought some pink & brown flip flops … I went in there for the 1st time & bought some pink & brown flip flops for a quid ! lol they are sweet..my sister bought some shorts. BTW does anyone know there returns policy? iv heard horror stories about them & my sisters shorts dont fit ( she picked up the wrong size, lost the receipt.. still tagged. they were only £9.00 but still. iv heard they wont do ANYTHING without that receipt.

yep they changed a while ago..gotta have receipt..sometimes they'll let you exchange for same item just diff size..

Note to op your caps lock key is stuck on!

i just donate directly to the sweatshop in thailand...cut out the middleman :thumbsup:

primark is great ............... keeps the chavs out of my shop

I personally think it can be a hit and miss in mens.
    Especially the t shirts
    However, in the past two weeks, Ive bought two pairs of 'slim fit' jeans and theyre really nice!
    People at school asked me if they were G star!
    Lol!

Also got a pair of plimsolls for £2.50

Glitzybabe;4833529

COOLHOW MANY COLOURS ARE THERE?

loads..ive got white black gold and yellow but they have just brought out all the neon colours.

you cant take anything back without a receipt..i have tried! they wont exchange either..very strict!

One of my friends got me a lovely bathrobe from Primark. Its all fluffy and warm. I want more of them

Banned

The girl assistants ;-)

ugh primark, I think it's like a jumble sale. Most I ever bought was a few pairs of socks.

My favourite item is the door so I can get out of there!
    I just don't like the shop nor the quality of the clothes.

Loving the primark!!!!!!!

ive got some of those £2 flip flops i got pink white and silver

my daughter loves looking at the hair accessories, large assortment and i let her have quite a bit cos its cheap lol

Ive never had any problems with taking things back, even without a receipt they will let u exchange it for same thing or something of equal value.

Banned

vile shop, the one by us is alike a **** tip

i'm not gonna be arrogant and cuss the place. cheap clothes are fab especially when u got lil uns....personally i pick up loadsa kids clothes from asda or sainsburys (especiually as they do loads of thomas tank engine clothes!!)...so its not the price...its the way the shop is.... its always a mess and the ppl in there are not pleasent...customers and staff....and most annoyingly is the blomming queue to pay!

also quality of asda/sainsburys etc seems to be better than primark.... so primark isnt all that cheap!

I buy my plai tshirts in there.

£2.50 and burtons sell the exact same style for more.

i hate the place, its like a jumble sale filled with absolute rubbish. The only thing worth getting there is socks and thats about it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29313805
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1917
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251370

See more discussions