Things that really do your head in first thing in the morning?

What things really does your head in first thing in the morning when you wake up?

Mine has to be the Lellie Kellie advert about bloody kids shoes....

37 Comments

Banned

The missus throwing a wobbly over the most pathetic thing ever, getting stressed and taking it out on my kids :roll:

Original Poster

Foosball Chum;3062346

The missus throwing a wobbly over the most pathetic thing ever, getting … The missus throwing a wobbly over the most pathetic thing ever, getting stressed and taking it out on my kids :roll:

You got crumbs in the butter ?!

goint to work really does my head in, going to run away, still its SATURDAY and the sun is out.........

no milk left to go in my coffee!!

Banned

wonkey;3062354

You got crumbs in the butter ?!

Nah one of my kids dropped a piece of strawberry on the floor......dog ate it (she mopped it yesterday), told you it was pathetic :roll:

waken up at 4.30 to get perdy's bottle

Original Poster

Foosball Chum;3062388

Nah one of my kids dropped a piece of strawberry on the floor......dog … Nah one of my kids dropped a piece of strawberry on the floor......dog ate it (she mopped it yesterday), told you it was pathetic :roll:

Oh dear!

I'm just waiting for the "not done the washing up" grissle when she wakes!

Original Poster

raptorcigs;3062409

waken up at 4.30 to get perdy's bottle

I've got that to look forward to march next year!

Banned

wonkey;3062483

Oh dear! I'm just waiting for the "not done the washing up" grissle when … Oh dear! I'm just waiting for the "not done the washing up" grissle when she wakes!

Get yerself a dishwasher my firend, I've just cleaned the kitchen in less than 3 minutes (flash wipes to the rescue), and she came down and give me a big kiss for being so helpful, did it between posts :giggle: :-D

Original Poster

yellowsticker;3062366

no milk left to go in my coffee!!

Tip - Next time in a supermarket cafe, stock up on lots of the little pots of milk, take them home and shove them in the cupboard, you'll always have an emergency stash!

Silly threads on HUKD.

Banned

wonkey;3062486

I've got that to look forward to march next year!

Hey good luck for next march

being woken up at 5.30 and being asked the same thing every 2 mins for half an hour 'are cartoons on yet' lol:roll:

Banned

duckmagicuk2;3062496

Silly threads on HUKD.

Dont you just love em :giggle:

How is sunny west coast today duckie :thumbsup:

lyndsbowes;3062498

being woken up at 5.30 and being asked the same thing every 2 mins for … being woken up at 5.30 and being asked the same thing every 2 mins for half an hour 'are cartoons on yet' lol:roll:

ahhh.........and i thought Al was past the cartoon stage now morning Lynds!

Original Poster

Foosball Chum;3062491

Get yerself a dishwasher my firend, I've just cleaned the kitchen in less … Get yerself a dishwasher my firend, I've just cleaned the kitchen in less than 3 minutes (flash wipes to the rescue), and she came down and give me a big kiss for being so helpful, did it between posts :giggle: :-D

Brownie points earned for the day there then! My kitchen is about the size of a long cloakroom so no room for a dishwasher :x

Banned

lyndsbowes;3062498

being woken up at 5.30 and being asked the same thing every 2 mins for … being woken up at 5.30 and being asked the same thing every 2 mins for half an hour 'are cartoons on yet' lol:roll:

Boomerang 24hrs is your solution sweetie :thumbsup:

Banned

wonkey;3062507

Brownie points earned for the day there then! My kitchen is about the … Brownie points earned for the day there then! My kitchen is about the size of a long cloakroom so no room for a dishwasher :x

Oh dear, there are table top one's, I'm sure you'd find a spot

Original Poster

Foosball Chum;3062497

Hey good luck for next march

Thanks mate, that will be number 2!

Turning on Radio 2 and its not Wogan.......

but the thing that does do my head in is crushing alns cans from the night before to go in the kerb it bin and then having to clean the mess he's caused (was mountain of dishes this morn and broken glass in sitting room which needed clearing up quickly coz it was right by the boys toy box :x)

rant over- i'm actually in a good mood this morn lmao :-D

yellowsticker;3062505

ahhh.........and i thought Al was past the cartoon stage now morning … ahhh.........and i thought Al was past the cartoon stage now morning Lynds!

this made me LOL repped for making me laugh:thumbsup:
morning sweetie

Foosball Chum;3062508

Boomerang 24hrs is your solution sweetie :thumbsup:

he only likes cartoons on CITV in the morn :w00t:

Banned

Alfonse;3062517

Turning on Radio 2 and its not Wogan.......

tog

Banned

lyndsbowes;3062533

he only likes cartoons on CITV in the morn :w00t:

Well tell Al he will just have to be patient, entertain him in only the way you know how :thumbsup:

Banned

Foosball Chum;3062545

Well tell Al he will just have to be patient, entertain him in only the … Well tell Al he will just have to be patient, entertain him in only the way you know how :thumbsup:

Make him a bacon butty :-D

Foosball Chum;3062547

he's still asleep:roll:

Original Poster

Foosball Chum;3062547

Sounds like a great idea....!!!:roll:

my doggie running into my room like mad bouncing on the bed, trying to suffocate me with kisses.. basically, just telling me to get up. shows the love i guess...

kids running around at 100mph destroying the house!

SunTzu;3062680

kids running around at 100mph destroying the house!

lol i know what you mean, they've both got conjunctivitis and flu but they're still so full of energy

Pretty much everything annoys me in the morning unless something decent happens.

The idiot who comes to give my neighbour a lift and blasts his car horn to let them know he is there.

Our cat scratching the hell out of the mattress/carpet to signify her annoyance that we're not up yet, therefore she wants her breakfast...

Always struggling to be on time, I'm terrible for it - no matter how hard I try I'm not an early riser

Always having that sinking feeling knowing anything I do will be futile :lol:

the kids arguing

Original Poster

Going to have to add to this again now!

Getting forced to go shopping at Asda instead of Tescos... Big mistake!!! Bigger shop, more space and more idiots!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213602
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764026
    3. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1413
    4. PS4 Beta Software Version 511

See more discussions