Groups

things to do at sandringham??

Hi all, going to sandringham on bank holiday week end, was wondering if anyone new anything to do around that area?all info would be great!!

12 Comments

get layed

Original Poster

raptorcigs;8635979

get layed

as lovely as that may be got a husband and 2 kids to entertain lol

Pop in and see Liz and Phil and have a cuppa tea in a China Cup and a cream scone

Original Poster

liz and phil??

Elizabeth the Queen and Philip her hubby

If the flag is flying they are there

Original Poster

lol yes before you ask i am very dumb!! Nah think they would get to an early grave with my kids lol.

LOL
    Hunstanton is only a few miles away so a nice seaside resort is nearby for the kids

markjohnson;8636085

LOLHunstanton is only a few miles away so a nice seaside resort is nearby … LOLHunstanton is only a few miles away so a nice seaside resort is nearby for the kids

You sure?

Cromer which is a bit further along is nicer imo, Burnham Deepdale and Brancaster beach are nice places, Burnham market and Holt are also very nice

Cromer has got to be the most boring place on earth...
    The reason i moved away from Norfolk 8 years ago is its probably the most boring place ever
    At least Hunstanton has a litle bit of life for the kids and is only about 8 miles from Sandringham

'Little' being the operative word......

There's nothing there!!

Wells is always worth a visit, bit of crabbing, play on the beach, nice walks. Holkham hall has a really good nature trail with questions and stuff for the kids to do on the way round

Original Poster

went last october, and went to hunstanton and sealife, someone said there is like a small amusement park there for children??cant seem to find it tho??my kids are only 19 months and 3 so needs to be entertaining. xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767472
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691425
      3. word association Game74044579
      4. One thing you've forgotten911

See more discussions