Groups

Things to do before....

Have you a dream of doing something special before the Grim Reaper turns up.

Me, I'd love to fly like that Yves Rossi guy who strapped on jet powered wings.

10 Comments

done all the things ive wanted to do

buy a sharper sythe:thumbsup:

Drive a F1 car at Oulton Park against my Brother, joint dream of ours as my Dad held the Lap Record there for a short time.

For me have a go on a Moto Gp Bike:)

swim with dolphins =] x and go america =] x

oh have never thought of this.

spend more time with the people I love I guess x x

Spend more time with myself too.

POSTED BY: MikeL 2 hours, 8 minutes agoHave you a dream of doing … POSTED BY: MikeL 2 hours, 8 minutes agoHave you a dream of doing something special before the Grim Reaper turns up.Me, I'd love to fly like that Yves Rossi guy who strapped on jet powered wings.

watch channel 4 tonight @ 9.00 - Daredevils. not the guy with jetpowered wings but another guy in a winged suit attempting to fly down the face of the Matterhorn.

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6291631

oh have never thought of this. spend more time with the people I love I … oh have never thought of this. spend more time with the people I love I guess x xSpend more time with myself too.

So what you are saying is you love yourself:w00t::w00t:

MikeL;6292137

So what you are saying is you love yourself:w00t::w00t:

said TOO lol

Original Poster

richp;6291749

watch channel 4 tonight @ 9.00 - Daredevils. not the guy with jetpowered … watch channel 4 tonight @ 9.00 - Daredevils. not the guy with jetpowered wings but another guy in a winged suit attempting to fly down the face of the Matterhorn.

Just watched the Daredevils, awesome ...... maybe oneday that could be me ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early33
      2. SCS add ons... are they worth it??35
      3. Salecharms.com is this a genuine pandora retailer?23
      4. Any have any gearbest codes ASAP/advice on where to buy Xiaomi phone?68

See more discussions