Groups

Things to do in and around Harrogate?

Can anyone recommend any places of interest in and around Harrogate?

Looking for 'must see' places to visit, any interesting museums, fun things, photographic sites, good places to eat at a reasonable price etc.. Will be there for a couple of days and prepared to travel up to around 25 mile radius in the time available.

Thanks

10 Comments

try brimham rocks, also fylingdales not too far away for photographic purposes, just dont get caught!!!

oh try a trip to york too, loads to see and do there, and its only about a half hour away.

rudding park is good for food. some expensive and so not so expensive. nice grounds too

also harewood house about 10/15 miles away

lighywater valley is near

or trip to leeds or bradford for nice curry

mother shiptons caves

Banned

robertkay;6603037

mother shiptons caves

this

good day out in knareborough and nip into bettys for tea and a scone in harrogate

try the royal baths chinese, really nice. Leeds city centre is worth a trip to on the train. I think its about £12 return from harrogate

ADZ1478;6605345

try the royal baths chinese, really nice. Leeds city centre is worth a … try the royal baths chinese, really nice. Leeds city centre is worth a trip to on the train. I think its about £12 return from harrogate

no 36 bus will take you direct too. shouldnt be more than an hours ride and cheaper than £12. i didn't even think of leeds and i'm from there! lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gear best shipping?44
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      3. Virgin Media TV56
      4. Tooth extraction99

See more discussions