Groups

Things to do in Brighton??

Heading down to Brighton for the day next Saturday with the girlfriend any suggestions of things to do pubs, retaurants, museums etc. any cheap bars, places to eat etc.

10 Comments

my girl just headed to brighton for the week with work. wont be back until saturday though so wont be much advance for you.

scales23;5730340

my girl just headed to brighton for the week with work. wont be back … my girl just headed to brighton for the week with work. wont be back until saturday though so wont be much advance for you.

Wow, just wow!

Banned

loads to do. you could easily fill 2/3 days

Komedia comedy club is great

theatre royal often has good shows on

royal pavillion is a must see

brighton marina for posh restaurants and big yachts

king and queen pub is very impressive and huge

as piers go, btons is very good and free

under the pier is where the trendy people go for beers, clubs etc (e.g. zap club)

The Lanes is nice for eating, shopping, backstreet bars

churchill centre for shopaholics

walk along the seafront past the grand hotel is nice

go for a swim as its a blue flag beach and quite warm from this time of year until end september

visitbrighton.com/

If your going down by car I'd say come in over the Devils Dyke road (the one they show in Quadrophenia) and maybe a quick stop at the Devils Dyke pub for some good views over Sussex, then into Brighton, check out the North lanes by the station then maybe the 'normal' lanes by the seafront, I'd avoid the mall & Western road (same as any other shopping place) & hope the weathers good for you!.:thumbsup:

Banned

Max Cady;5734062

If your going down by car I'd say come in over the Devils Dyke road (the … If your going down by car I'd say come in over the Devils Dyke road (the one they show in Quadrophenia) and maybe a quick stop at the Devils Dyke pub for some good views over Sussex, then into Brighton, check out the North lanes by the station then maybe the 'normal' lanes by the seafront, I'd avoid the mall & Western road (same as any other shopping place) & hope the weathers good for you!.:thumbsup:

persoanlly, I wouldnt dream of driving into brighton centre as its a car-unfriendly place with extortionate parking charges (mate got £16 bill for 4 hours! :w00t:)

better off by train or parking near a nearby train station (aldrington, patcham etc) if you are going for the whole day.

Original Poster

Thank you to each and everyone of you. rep left

csiman;5734689

persoanlly, I wouldnt dream of driving into brighton centre as its a … persoanlly, I wouldnt dream of driving into brighton centre as its a car-unfriendly place with extortionate parking charges

Totally agree matey, :thumbsup:,
    I go in by bike and park for free in the bike bay right next to the palace pier;-)

don't bend down
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1231
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      3. Easyjet - book now or wait?813
      4. Kitchen tap replacement33

See more discussions