Found 1st Jan 2010
Morning & Happy New Year to all, i have got a date in Halifax, west Yorkshire next week & from 2 or 3 previous visits i know it's not the most happening place in England. Google hasn't helped as when i just keyed in 'things to do in Halifax' the local Library & William Hill bookies came up !! Please help with suggestions ......

1. Misc
  2. Halifax
14 Comments

SuperEd

check your bank balance

Original Poster

goonertillidie

check your bank balance

haha think that's about it or the local market

Yep market and if you have kids Eureka. What type of things are you into I can try suggest places within travelling distance/

Take her to the train station and get on the train to Leeds. Date In Halifax what were you thinking?
Edited by: "Marty1981" 1st Jan 2010

Original Poster

anewman

Yep market and if you have kids Eureka. What type of things are you into … Yep market and if you have kids Eureka. What type of things are you into I can try suggest places within travelling distance/

No kids involved so would be just the 2 of us. Tried to search for a local zoo or something but seems nothing like that close that's open in winter

darren9030

No kids involved so would be just the 2 of us. Tried to search for a … No kids involved so would be just the 2 of us. Tried to search for a local zoo or something but seems nothing like that close that's open in winter

Halifax zoo involves a bench and a view of the town centre (jk) nothing like that near as far as I know have you checked if owt on at theatre?

Original Poster

Marty1981

Take her to the train station and get on the train to Leeds. Date In … Take her to the train station and get on the train to Leeds. Date In Halifax what were you thinking?

Yes i'm driving up & beginning to think a ride into Leeds is a very good idea & taking a look at the royal armouries museum or something - good suggestion

Original Poster

Yep thanks guys. Leeds it is

Original Poster

Thanks again to those who suggested Leeds. We had a great day in Leeds

Banned

darren9030

Thanks again to those who suggested Leeds. We had a great day in Leeds

Oooo are you meeting again?

Original Poster

DLM

Oooo are you meeting again?

Yes definately but not for a few weeks