Groups

Things to do in LA

Hi Misc'ers

I'm off to work in LA for the next couple of weeks and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions of places to go in my spare time i.e
    - restaurants
    - bars
    -clubs
    - shops
    etc

Cheers!!

13 Comments

Shave your head and take a stroll through South Central

go to Santa Monica, lovely shopping area

Hollywood - Viper Room, Troubadour, Whiskey a go go

Original Poster

cdm22

Hollywood - Viper Room, Troubadour, Whiskey a go go

Cool my hotels pretty close to those!

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk

Shave your head and take a stroll through South Central

Heads already shaved so i'm half way there!!

Original Poster

numptyj

go to Santa Monica, lovely shopping area

Will check it out cheers!

Its all according which part of LA your in - I didnt realise how spread out it is.
    If your celeb house hunting go to Griffith Park (by the Hollywood sign) & Hollywood bowl.
    Beverley Hills - (apart from the Rodeo drive area has a nice shopping centre (Beverley Centre) & Farmers Market at West 3rd St for a drink and variety of meals with the locals.
    Santa Monica great for seafood and brill beach-pier -Venice beach (might be a bit cool though)
    Downtown LA - Staples centre - Dodgers stadium (see brad pitt & other celebs there) go to Chinatown then drive up San Fernando rd to Glendale and have a "bloomin Onion" at the OUTBACK steakhouse, fantastic.
    If your into canines go and see Cesar Milan

Original Poster

retiredcynic

Its all according which part of LA your in - I didnt realise how spread … Its all according which part of LA your in - I didnt realise how spread out it is.If your celeb house hunting go to Griffith Park (by the Hollywood sign) & Hollywood bowl.Beverley Hills - (apart from the Rodeo drive area has a nice shopping centre (Beverley Centre) & Farmers Market at West 3rd St for a drink and variety of meals with the locals.Santa Monica great for seafood and brill beach-pier -Venice beach (might be a bit cool though)Downtown LA - Staples centre - Dodgers stadium (see brad pitt & other celebs there) go to Chinatown then drive up San Fernando rd to Glendale and have a "bloomin Onion" at the OUTBACK steakhouse, fantastic.If your into canines go and see Cesar Milan

Nice one retiredcynic, that looks like plenty to keep me entertained! Cheers

Six flags magic mountain !

Universal studios?

Cheescake Factory and IHOP

Wendys

Hire a car and go to San fran and Northern Cali, all down to tasts, but I hated Socal.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2430
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …127298
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415714099
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213636

See more discussions