Things to do in Paris in December

Found 6th Dec 2017
HI all, my fiance and I are going to Paris next week for 4 days (Thursday-Sunday). I was just wondering what people would recommend to do in Paris in December. Our hotel is 10 minutes walk to the Eiffel Tower, but we would want to see more than just that. This will be my partners first time visiting Paris, so would be good to have some ideas in advance.

Any suggestions would be really welcome.

PS, she is 7 months pregnant at the moment, so that will have to be factored in ie no wine tasting etc.
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
I know it may be a little left of centre, but they have a sewer museum I've always wanted to visit. Muses des egouts
Be cautious at all times and when you inevitably get swarmed / mugged ensure that you have a written copy of your debit / credit card lost and stolen emergency contact numbers ready.

Paris is a warzone now.
Montparnasse tower is great for a view of Paris. Much smaller queues than eiffel and you can actually see the tower from it

Sacre coeur is very pleasant on a sunny day

Mary magdalene Church is very pretty and free

River cruise is a must
Edited by: "chocci" 7th Dec 2017
You can walk to lots of attractions from where you are. Close to the eifell tower is place de la Concorde and the road running down from there is the Avenue des Champs-Élysées which is a really nice walk and there are plenty of places to stop rest and people watch with a coffee.

Don't forget Arc de Triomphe, louvre and Notre-Dame de Paris which is a short walk down the sein.
Edited by: "numb3r9" 7th Dec 2017
denchington3 h, 17 m ago

Be cautious at all times and when you inevitably get swarmed / mugged …Be cautious at all times and when you inevitably get swarmed / mugged ensure that you have a written copy of your debit / credit card lost and stolen emergency contact numbers ready.Paris is a warzone now.

Spoken like a true Daily Mail reader
You MUST have a hot chocolate at Angelina's, it will be the best you have ever had angelina-paris.fr/en/

Le Relais serves up a great meal and they serve it to you twice! relaisdevenise.com the experience is fantastic and the food delicious.

For an amazing view of Paris go to the top of Galleries Lafayette (and some lovely shopping) haussmann.galerieslafayette.com/en/…ew/

Travel is easy and you will do a lot of walking. Buy a carnet of tickets for the metro as it's cheaper and you can share the carnet between you. europeforvisitors.com/par…htm

I do envy you both, it is one of the most amazing cities, have a great time.
Cakeboy791 h, 57 m ago

Cool generalization brah but the daily cuck isn't my tabloid of choice.

Having been there multiple times recently (different locations for work) I've personally witnessed France's decline and the general feeling of unease residents express regarding the new "normal".
Cakeboy797th Dec

I’d say you have already been mugged by booking a trip to France....

*spoken like an accountant!
Nope, don’t read papers, they are full of rubbish just like imgur
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants