Groups

think i had a bit too much to drink.....

i have a hangover and feel like pants, only got myself to blame though, anyone feeling the same today?
    what did everyone get up to lastnite?

22 Comments

nope dont really suffer from hang overs that much plus i had to look after my cousin as it was his 18th and we didn't want him getting into fights lol

I not had a hangover since way younger,if I have too much to drink,I'm usually sick with it but I don't often get myself in that state.I would more likely to be drunk and sick if I mixed different types of drinks.
    As for last night,I was in bed before 11pm!

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5790227

I felt like that yesterday, last nite I was recovering,lol, hope your … I felt like that yesterday, last nite I was recovering,lol, hope your night was good, sounds like it was:thumbsup:

yeah had a fab night, i may feel like poo but it was most definately worth it.:thumbsup:
    u ok then today, i hate sundays they r soooooooo boring:whistling:

blonde.kezza;5790298

yeah had a fab night, i may feel like poo but it was most definately … yeah had a fab night, i may feel like poo but it was most definately worth it.:thumbsup:u ok then today, i hate sundays they r soooooooo boring:whistling:

Blonde, posting help threads about their marriage anniversary, mucho alcohol, hang-overs.....

....not good for you....see a theme showing through here.....but its very entertaining for me :-D

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;5790344

Blonde, posting help threads about their marriage anniversary, mucho … Blonde, posting help threads about their marriage anniversary, mucho alcohol, hang-overs.........not good for you....see a theme showing through here.....but its very entertaining for me :-D

and what exactly r u trying to say steven......

blonde.kezza;5790430

and what exactly r u trying to say steven......

who, me? ...ooohhhh nothing... :whistling:

finally I got drunk last night and now I dont feel so good thread

edit: in after white knight

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;5790439

who, me? ...ooohhhh nothing... :whistling:

so did u do anything lastnite apart from the usual chatting up the ladies of hukd:p

Original Poster

black gerbil1;5790441

finally I got drunk last night and now I dont feel so good thread

so did you have a good nite too then:thumbsup:, what did u do?

Original Poster

its so dead on here today where is everyone:?

blonde.kezza;5790471

so did u do anything lastnite apart from the usual chatting up the … so did u do anything lastnite apart from the usual chatting up the ladies of hukd:p

lol There's ladies on HUKD? :? and where/when exactly am I supposed to have been chatting up these "ladies"...lol :-D

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;5790534

lol There's ladies on HUKD? :? and where/when exactly am I supposed to … lol There's ladies on HUKD? :? and where/when exactly am I supposed to have been chatting up these "ladies"...lol :-D

when exactly dont u, more like!!
    ohhh what a lovely pair, now thats what i call man boobs!!

blonde.kezza;5790595

when exactly dont u, more like!!ohhh what a lovely pair, now thats what i … when exactly dont u, more like!!ohhh what a lovely pair, now thats what i call man boobs!!

lol I do not chat them up...I have a laff with them!

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;5790700

lol I do not chat them up...I have a laff with them!

ok,ok calm down i was only messing hun, , u sure u dont have a hangonver?
    so did u have a good ' laff ' lastnite!?

blonde.kezza;5790821

ok,ok calm down i was only messing hun, , u sure u dont have a … ok,ok calm down i was only messing hun, , u sure u dont have a hangonver?so did u have a good ' laff ' lastnite!?

lol I am calm u cheeky ***

ermmm no...last night was boring,.......:w00t:

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;5790865

lol I am calm u cheeky *** :permmm no...last night was … lol I am calm u cheeky *** :permmm no...last night was boring,.......:w00t:

so u didnt have one of your hot curvy DD dates lastnite, u must be slacking:-D

blonde.kezza;5790906

so u didnt have one of your hot curvy DD dates lastnite, u must be … so u didnt have one of your hot curvy DD dates lastnite, u must be slacking:-D

no..lol...the DD date was during the week ...:p

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;5790916

no..lol...the DD date was during the week ...:p

l.o.l x

Walkabout

Original Poster

MDMSM;5790944

Walkabout

:?:

Banned

As long as you you had a good time :thumbsup:

Original Poster

PabloInTheSky;5790982

As long as you you had a good time :thumbsup:

hello stranger hows you hun? :-D xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio11
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764199
      3. WWE SummerSlam 2017 discussion thread!11
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1523

See more discussions