Groups

Think I have done well!!!!! Lotso bear

i have managed to get a Lotso bear at only £39.97 from Tesco. Have I been lucky ar are other people getting them too???

11 Comments

Is this, 2010's hamster crap toys to be had?

Original Poster

jellybaby22

plenty of stock I tihnk...well there is round my way..toys r us always … plenty of stock I tihnk...well there is round my way..toys r us always have them.... I got the lotso in july for my DD birthday.... never even looked at it...waste of money

oh do u want to sell it?

Someone on the FS/FT board was selling one for £20 X)

Loads of then where i live.

Syzable

Someone on the FS/FT board was selling one for £20 X)Loads of then where … Someone on the FS/FT board was selling one for £20 X)Loads of then where i live.

Wasn't the interactive one

Paddy_o_furniture

Wasn't the interactive one

Oh. lol

Still.............my Toys 'r' Us has had shelves full of Lotso for ages, as has John Lewis.

jellybaby22

plenty of stock I tihnk...well there is round my way..toys r us always … plenty of stock I tihnk...well there is round my way..toys r us always have them.... I got the lotso in july for my DD birthday.... never even looked at it...waste of money

Funny how they seem to become so popular and loved when there is a chance you may get rid isn't it?

Syzable

Oh. lolStill.............my Toys 'r' Us has had shelves full of Lotso for … Oh. lolStill.............my Toys 'r' Us has had shelves full of Lotso for ages, as has John Lewis.

Tons still round this way, Smyths toys has piles

^^ there's a cream for that......couldn't resist it.

greg_68

^^ there's a cream for that......couldn't resist it.

Really should of read that back, preparation H, reminds me of Austin Powers.

This was in sainsburys half price sale at £20 but i never managed get one so i purchased off tesco too was £39.97 but i got staff discount so paid a little less

None of my two wanted him for christmas - said he was too nasty! They've just went for the good guys which I managed to get thankfully
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Unfair Dismissal33
      2. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early55
      3. Have you used Powershop electricity supplier? Have you saved much? Is it …23
      4. No claims discount proof - Help needed910

See more discussions