Groups

think i just bought the wrong psu :(

Hi i bought a hiper psu on ebay on a buy it now and before i bought it i checked it out on the hiper website but now looking at the picture of the one i won it doesnt seem to have pci adapters for my gfx card,if anyone can help as it looks diff in the 2 pics

auctiva.com/hos…t=0

4 Comments

Try contacting the seller?

Not really up on PSUs tbh.

If all else fails, whack it straight back on eBay?

Indeed,if it is the wrong one you need to contact the seller ASAP,offer to reimburse any listing fees and ask to mutually cancel the sale,they might be willing to help:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Meadsy4742;6296877

Try contacting the seller?Not really up on PSUs tbh.If all else fails, … Try contacting the seller?Not really up on PSUs tbh.If all else fails, whack it straight back on eBay?

yeh i just checked again and it seems theres 2 diff psu with the same model number,one has a mesh casing

Original Poster

also it will be powering a geforce gts 250, just checked my new card and it needs 2 pci plugs going in to it,i have a spare adapter and hopefully that psu will have a pci block coming out of it so hope to be ok lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 15 ways you can hack that Amazon Dash Button79
      2. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40211
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423514459
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851340

See more discussions