Think i'm having an heart attack!!!

42 replies
Found 14th Mar 2010
Pain right down my right edge of boobie, and right arm going dead!! Better call an ambulance i think!!

What you done this Mother's day?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
42 Comments

Good riddance

Original Poster

Ommid;8102866

Good riddance

lol! Thanks :w00t:

Oh lawd

Oh damn I may be dying, best get on hukd to say my goodbyes, sod an ambulance:p

Dont worry if it was an heart attack we would be the last thing on your mind, probably just **Insert whatever your dirty mind dredges up** cramp

Hold on thought goodbye threads where prohibited? :whistling: Spammed*

*joking

Banned

I fixed my car. The end.

wrong side

Original Poster

acecatcher3;8102972

ive been a bit of a bad son really as i stayed up till 6am because i was … ive been a bit of a bad son really as i stayed up till 6am because i was watching the pacman boxing on sky sports then i had to drop the gf to work at 9.30 so when i got bk i literally handed her a card and presents, gave her a hug and went bk to bed lol, gonna go downstairs now and see if she wants a cup of tea or something, ill tell u this for nothing tho, if i get downstairs and shes not ironing my clothes to bring bk to uni tomorrow there will be serious consequences

Hahahaha! get her in her place Ace!

vibeone;8102939

I fixed my car. The end.

Your mums up and running again then.

Banned

Met-Cast;8102987

Your mums up and running again then.

theres a "your mom" joke in there somewhere. :P

Banned

What a sick attempt at attention-seeking.

Pain right down my right edge of boobie, and right arm going dead!! … Pain right down my right edge of boobie, and right arm going dead!! Better call an ambulance i think!!

Turn over to the other side - that should cure it!
Normal day here.

acecatcher3;8102972

ive been a bit of a bad son really as i stayed up till 6am because i was … ive been a bit of a bad son really as i stayed up till 6am because i was watching the pacman boxing on sky sports then i had to drop the gf to work at 9.30 so when i got bk i literally handed her a card and presents, gave her a hug and went bk to bed lol, gonna go downstairs now and see if she wants a cup of tea or something, ill tell u this for nothing tho, if i get downstairs and shes not ironing my clothes to bring bk to uni tomorrow there will be serious consequences

Down to 5 lives by this evening I would think.

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;8103036

Crying....really! :oops:

Original Poster

Chesso what did the wet weaver (retriever) get you for mammys day? A sloppy one?

;-)

Lulu'sMammy;8103069

Chesso what did the wet weaver (retriever) get you for mammys day? A … Chesso what did the wet weaver (retriever) get you for mammys day? A sloppy one?

Haha - he's not alpha enough!

Did you get all your favourite stuff from your princess and your mutts (for yourself;-)) ?

Banned

FilthAndFurry;8103036

You'd never catch me doing such a thing................................

Original Poster

chesso;8103099

;-)Haha - he's not alpha enough!Did you get all your favourite stuff from … ;-)Haha - he's not alpha enough!Did you get all your favourite stuff from your princess and your mutts (for yourself;-)) ?

Hubbatron is home the beginning of the month so i'll get my gifts then! I did get a big tatty teddy mum bear, card, chocs and flowers though! :-D

Lulu'sMammy;8103106

Hubbatron is home the beginning of the month so i'll get my gifts then! I … Hubbatron is home the beginning of the month so i'll get my gifts then! I did get a big tatty teddy mum bear, card, chocs and flowers though! :-D

:giggle: They did very well to get you what you wanted.:thumbsup:

How's the heart attack going?

Original Poster

chesso;8103116

:giggle: They did very well to get you what you wanted.:thumbsup:How's … :giggle: They did very well to get you what you wanted.:thumbsup:How's the heart attack going?

Think its a pulled muscle! Running after the little one potty training, so ive used muscles i don't normally lol!

acecatcher3;8102972

oh lawd

is this cup of tea gonna be made by the same guy who put 4 teaspoons of coffee into one cup of coffee looooooooooool

Original Poster

numptyj;8103192

oh lawdis this cup of tea gonna be made by the same guy who put 4 … oh lawdis this cup of tea gonna be made by the same guy who put 4 teaspoons of coffee into one cup of coffee looooooooooool:p

He's still sexy though :whistling:

Lulu'sMammy;8103186

Think its a pulled muscle! Running after the little one potty training, … Think its a pulled muscle! Running after the little one potty training, so ive used muscles i don't normally lol!

Best not to rugby tackle!

I'll go and fill the peanut feeders then, if there's no drama. :-D

You can focus on the comp battle:w00t:

Original Poster

chesso;8103209

Best not to rugby tackle!I'll go and fill the peanut feeders then, if … Best not to rugby tackle!I'll go and fill the peanut feeders then, if there's no drama. :-DYou can focus on the comp battle:w00t:

Not going into that league. just yet :thumbsup: :thinking: hoping i wont need too!

Hey LuLu...before you pop your clogs, can you transfer all your FO.LK comments to my thread? :-D

Original Poster

birdyboyuk;8103334

Hey LuLu...before you pop your clogs, can you transfer all your FO.LK … Hey LuLu...before you pop your clogs, can you transfer all your FO.LK comments to my thread? :-D

I can transfer one to you, if you do the same for me lol ( doing now!)

Lulu'sMammy;8103409

I can transfer one to you, if you do the same for me lol ( doing now!)

I think I've already gave you one :thumbsup:

oh not good lol, RSI??

birdyboyuk;8103424

I think I've already gave you one :thumbsup:

:w00t:

loupomm;8103428

Hey you! ;-)
You gonne give me one then? :whistling:

Original Poster

loupomm;8103428

WANNA win 50 notes Lou!

acecatcher3;8102972

jellybaby22;8103004

dunno what Im more shocked by...the fact you expect your mum to do your … dunno what Im more shocked by...the fact you expect your mum to do your ironing...or that your got yourself a gf.....chloroform works then..

I know what I'm most shocked at, the fact he managed to stay awake though the whole Pacman fight... lol

I watched it this afternoon and it was making me drowsy

Lulu'sMammy;8103478

WANNA win 50 notes Lou!

it got spammed !!!! :w00t::w00t: competitive lot !!! :roll:

aah96;8103514

wondered where that went was just about to read it :x

Original Poster

aah96;8103514

It confirmed my suspicions lol!

Lulu'sMammy;8103524

It confirmed my suspicions lol!

i will just ask my question here lol... what are you going to win if you win ?? xxx

acecatcher3;8103554

thought it was brilliant!!! paying for it today tho feel soooooooo tired!

Brilliant? lol

Pacmans fights are usually edge of your seat stuff, guess this one was just a bit calmer than normal, lol

Clotteys fault though, he seemed to have forgotten to box.

birdyboyuk;8103463

Hey you! ;-)You gonne give me one then? :whistling:

only 1? :w00t:

Lulu'sMammy;8103478

WANNA win 50 notes Lou!

win or earn? :whistling:

vibeone;8102939

I fixed my car. The end.

Met-Cast;8102987

[COLOR=Blue]Your mums up and running again then.[/COLOR]

@Met-Cast I would make some joke about him saying car not bike but cant be bothered and it would be mean

loupomm;8103669

only 1? :w00t:win or earn? :whistling:

We'll see how the 1st one goes, then we'll go from there! ;-)

Original Poster

Guys have you seen my comp entry here......comment in it and i'll give you my Brand new Sony Plasma....lolz wut!!!?
fo.lk/com…ity

lol, i see Fluff is back !
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GoPro Hero 5 Black33
    2. spam regarding paypal33
    3. Best tablet around the £60 mark66
    4. Advice on 8" Tablet11

See more discussions