Groups

Think its time we had a xbox 360 PES 2009 competition.

Who's up for it?

Played this online for about 10 games and had very very little lag. Think Konami has got us onto a winner this year! This game gets better and better.

9 Comments

Played this online for about 10 games and had very very little lag. Think … Played this online for about 10 games and had very very little lag. Think Konami has got us onto a winner this year! This game gets better and better.

You must be on something as your talking rubbish :thumbsup:

The game is awful and pes tournaments never work

Original Poster

dandoc2;3243902

You must be on something as your talking rubbish :thumbsup:The game is … You must be on something as your talking rubbish :thumbsup:The game is awful and pes tournaments never work

I disagree! Pes 2008 was awful. This is a big improvement and playing online, I have yet to play a laggy game. I do have a 16mb line working perfectly saying that.

Toybhoy;3244322

I disagree! Pes 2008 was awful. This is a big improvement and playing … I disagree! Pes 2008 was awful. This is a big improvement and playing online, I have yet to play a laggy game. I do have a 16mb line working perfectly saying that.

i tried it online a few times and it lagged bad - played soem dude in italy terrible jumping of the ball

wouldn't be too bad an idea, only thing is which teams?

I would be in favour if all contestants had to play as the same team - that way no advantages possible.

I've played one game online - was very laggy(though not caused at my end according to the HUD)

Original Poster

Thats really strange. I really havent had a laggy game at all. Maybe a ever so slight lag for like 1 second but lag free after that.

Toybhoy;3251763

Thats really strange. I really havent had a laggy game at all. Maybe a … Thats really strange. I really havent had a laggy game at all. Maybe a ever so slight lag for like 1 second but lag free after that.

yeah I know, I'm not kidding, had the ball and the odd player teleporting to different parts of the screen!

All out of sync - the other guy apologised for his poor connection afterwards so I'll have to give it another go.

still not had any lag. only problem I've had is trying to get a quick match, usually just times out so have to create my own room then no probs. The screen tear thing is still there but I can live with it.

oh and if anyone wants an easy win as I'm still struggling to score (make chris iwelumo look good) then my gamertag is ants97.

ants97;3253430

still not had any lag. only problem I've had is trying to get a quick … still not had any lag. only problem I've had is trying to get a quick match, usually just times out so have to create my own room then no probs. The screen tear thing is still there but I can live with it.

saying that the only game I played online was on the wednesday before release(early send out by shopto.net). Guess the online service might not of been working yet.

Any time anyone wants a 1v1 against me both as England just holla

robtallicaa (double a at the end!)is my gamertag

Original Poster

robtallica;3253445

saying that the only game I played online was on the wednesday before … saying that the only game I played online was on the wednesday before release(early send out by shopto.net). Guess the online service might not of been working yet.Any time anyone wants a 1v1 against me both as England just hollarobtallicaa (double a at the end!)is my gamertag

Rob, i'll add you onto my xbox and give you a game sometimes! My Man Utd team will beat all (Hopfully not tonight!) :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I would not recommend anyone to buy tickets in viagogo12
      2. HP Instant Ink 4 month trial setup?1827
      3. Are the free antivirus any good?55
      4. Disney descendants duvet22

See more discussions