Found 22nd Oct 2008
Cant remember last time I had it but know I checked pockets yesterday and couldnt find it.

Tried ringing it and it goes straight to answerphone.

Im hoping I havent lost it and it just has a dead battery since its a used phone(about a month old) and the battery lasts about 3 days on charge and it was charged Saturday night.

But at same time if it was a dead battery it wasnt on silent so I would of heard the low battery beeps.

I have checked the drawers, under the bed, in all my bags and nothing.

I remember having it yesterday morning but didnt go out till evening to get a pair of shorts then got a subway then walked home.

18 Comments

Let me guess

Chavs?

Original Poster

RedIron;3261806

Let me guess......Chavs?

I dont know.

try ringing your phone provider and ask for last number called -that way you can see if someone has picked it up and used it
I did this once when we lost a phone and it had been ued I got the number it had called and told them I knew that they knew the person who had stolen my phone and would pass information on to police, they then owned up and told me who had it, my husband is a singer and he had lost t at a Gig on a caravan site, we ended up having it sent ack by courier at their expense as the young lad who had taken it had made quite a few calls, we didnt persue for the calls, just glad to get it back

octobergirl;3261829

try ringing your phone provider and ask for last number called -that way … try ringing your phone provider and ask for last number called -that way you can see if someone has picked it up and used itI did this once when we lost a phone and it had been ued I got the number it had called and told them I knew that they knew the person who had stolen my phone and would pass information on to police, they then owned up and told me who had it, my husband is a singer and he had lost t at a Gig on a caravan site, we ended up having it sent ack by courier at their expense as the young lad who had taken it had made quite a few calls, we didnt persue for the calls, just glad to get it back

great advice octobergirl:thumbsup:

octobergirl;3261829

try ringing your phone provider and ask for last number called -that way … try ringing your phone provider and ask for last number called -that way you can see if someone has picked it up and used itI did this once when we lost a phone and it had been ued I got the number it had called and told them I knew that they knew the person who had stolen my phone and would pass information on to police, they then owned up and told me who had it, my husband is a singer and he had lost t at a Gig on a caravan site, we ended up having it sent ack by courier at their expense as the young lad who had taken it had made quite a few calls, we didnt persue for the calls, just glad to get it back

Good advise but this would only be possible on a contract phone! What if you are on pay as you go?

What makes you think it's been stolen? You prob lost it.

Original Poster

Titchimp;3261959

What makes you think it's been stolen? You prob lost it.

Because its switched off and goes to answerphone right away.

What network is it on?

We have a couple on Pay and Go mobiles on Virgin (I think our Orange pay and go has the same) and I have got them registered for online changes which means I can see instantly what numbers have been texted or called.

Problem is most people when they take a phone, take out the sim and dump it, before you can block the IMEI,

jellybaby22;3262016

this happens t my phone all the time....I havent actually lost it....its … this happens t my phone all the time....I havent actually lost it....its just switched off or out of battery and I have FORGOTTEN where i put it..usually down the back of the sofa..or hidden in my make up bag..:giggle: but then Im a woman...:-Dhope u find your phone

In the back of a toy car.... in a toy shopping trolley, in the toy train box yes these are all the places I look first, cos that where it usually is! :-D Although it was in the airing cupboard once, not sure who was guilty of that one!:oops:

Original Poster

Just got it back, turns out it was stolen as an ex tenant came round yesterday very drunk and high on drugs and just walked into house by back door and turns out he picked my pocket.

The guys pestered him until he gave it back.

Luckily he accidently turned it off and didnt know pin

ryouga;3262143

Just got it back, turns out it was stolen as an ex tenant came round … Just got it back, turns out it was stolen as an ex tenant came round yesterday very drunk and high on drugs and just walked into house by back door and turns out he picked my pocket.The guys pestered him until he gave it back.Luckily he accidently turned it off and didnt know pin

You have been really lucky, did he take anything else? I think it may be tme to change the locks.

ryouga;3262143

Just got it back, turns out it was stolen as an ex tenant came round … Just got it back, turns out it was stolen as an ex tenant came round yesterday very drunk and high on drugs and just walked into house by back door and turns out he picked my pocket.The guys pestered him until he gave it back.Luckily he accidently turned it off and didnt know pin

it was behind the sofa wasn't it:thumbsup:

Original Poster

kidcat;3262174

You have been really lucky, did he take anything else? I think it may be … You have been really lucky, did he take anything else? I think it may be tme to change the locks.

Dont think so as luckily the others were suspicious of him yesterday and didnt leave him alone(he wanted to go to common room alone since it had a pool table and we were afraid hed trash place)

some are silly or greedy enought to try a few calls first

great news - glad you found it

Original Poster

yeah I think he did it more because he was very high than out of spite, he was at the point where he was staggering about and couldnt speak coherent sentences and tried to order pizza from his phone but they thought he was a prank caller(that was only reason people didnt chuck him out at first as they wanted free food from him)

He had a wad of cash in his pocket.

Original Poster

jellybaby22;3262366

wow and I thought losing my phone in the fridge was an interesting … wow and I thought losing my phone in the fridge was an interesting story..:giggle:

He was quite funny but I was suspious around him when he came as was the others.

He was a blatant liar though as he first said he was high as he just had sex with this stunning girl, then a few minutes later admitted he was lying, then bragged how he is an ex drug dealer and his brother deals weed at York uni etc.

Banned

strange guy needs some help.

speaking of my fridge so far i have found a pair of my daughters jeans, remote controll, her deprobase cream, ickkle piggle toy, in the fridge as she take something and put something ofher own in to hide it or to make us think that shes not taken anything, bless shes oonly 21 months
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. PayPal Friends and Family Payment reversal options78
    2. Switch from BT to BT same property different person623
    3. Flowers for anniversary44
    4. What are the prices of supermarket counter pizzas?33

See more discussions