Groups

Think of a character

Banned
    Answer the questions to find the character you are thinking of.

30 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Answer the questions to find the character you are thinking of.

uk.akinator.com/

guessed jessica rabbit after 2 previous wrong answers = FAIL

Original Poster Banned

I got Jessica rabbit 1st time....you do know she isn't actually a rabbit don't you. It does need you to answer the questions accurately.

It got mine - Penelope Pitstop - asked about 20 questions though
    It got Smurfette quicker - but all it had to ask was 'is it blue' and it couldn't be anything else really

Original Poster Banned

I just got lord lucan first time....it's quite impressive.

It didn't get mine 'Peter Pan' but thanked me for introducing a new one :roll:

Took just over 10 questions to get He-man, but did get there in the end....................

Just done "Parker" from Thunderbird...it thought it was Sebastian Flyte. Try it!

EDIT, I carried on and now it thinks I'm thinking of Barnabas Collins!....five question later John Steed.....4 questions later Cruella De Ville

didnt even guess one of the seven dwarves! Let alone the correct one, the first answer it gave was prince charming then the mad hatter!

got mine wrong said spongebob when i was thinking of a turtle:x

how weird got both i was thinking off

Original Poster Banned

wendy56;7627360

It didn't get mine 'Peter Pan' but thanked me for introducing a new one … It didn't get mine 'Peter Pan' but thanked me for introducing a new one :roll:

I just got peter pan 1st time then when I clicked the yes at the bottom of the page it said.

"Character already played 975 times."

That is so weird! Got mine right in 11 question (Simon Cowell)

Original Poster Banned

gal2792t;7627407

Took just over 10 questions to get He-man, but did get there in the … Took just over 10 questions to get He-man, but did get there in the end....................Just done "Parker" from Thunderbird...it thought it was Sebastian Flyte. Try it!EDIT, I carried on and now it thinks I'm thinking of Barnabas Collins!....five question later John Steed.....4 questions later Cruella De Ville

your obviously playing it wrong after it guesses you need to hit the play button on the right.

Took about 15 questions to get Rachel from Friends.

I am addicted now!

seriously how does it do it?

Original Poster Banned

It eliminates or highlights fields in a database.

tried everything i could think of roary racing car angelina ballerina dutchess from aristocats jessie from toy story etc it gets the all

Original Poster Banned

Tip, if it asks is your character European then answer yes as England is in Europe.

slamdunkin;7627500

your obviously playing it wrong after it guesses you need to hit the play … your obviously playing it wrong after it guesses you need to hit the play button on the right.

I don't think so. The question is asked "Is this your character?", two options
    1. Yes
    2. No / Not Really / Too General

I click option 2, and the question is asked "Go on?", two options
    1. Yes
    2. No

You [COLOR="Gray"]obviously [/COLOR]didn't get that far..... :whistling:

Didnt get BG1 but should now Ive added it as a new character

Original Poster Banned

gal2792t;7627695

I don't think so. The question is asked "Is this your character?", two … I don't think so. The question is asked "Is this your character?", two options1. Yes2. No / Not Really / Too GeneralI click option 2, and the question is asked "Go on?", two options1. Yes2. NoYou [COLOR="Gray"]obviously [/COLOR]didn't get that far..... :whistling:

your right I didn't as I answer the questions correctly....but thank for the heads up.

slamdunkin;7627763

your right I didn't as I answer the questions correctly....but thank for … your right I didn't as I answer the questions correctly....but thank for the heads up.

How the hell did you find this anyway? Seems a good site to light the office at work

Original Poster Banned

gal2792t;7627798

How the hell did you find this anyway? Seems a good site to light the … How the hell did you find this anyway? Seems a good site to light the office at work

I stumbled upon a YouTube link with a promotional vid.

Original Poster Banned

Oh FFS it just got Micheal eavis

Just got Jon Anderson.. YES singer... and John Martyn... I am impressed...

Just got "DEATH".... T pratchett

Got mine on 2nd guess - Popeye LOL

This has kept the wife quiet all night! :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

kids absolutely love it too.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction34
      2. Best 40 inch TV for £30045
      3. To buy Iphone 622