Think this is a good deal for a 142L Chest Freezer?

Found 25th Jun
I just bought a Bush chest freezer 142L, supposed to be £149, than £20 off price minus 10% with the coupon, so it ended by being £117. Anyone knows if it was a good deal? (i thought so, but just want to double check :p)

Link for the bush chest freezer

I have never had one, and only recently tried to find good deals for them. I always see 90-120 for 99L, this one is £117 for 142L.
Community Updates
7 Comments
Really?
seems reasonably good, i paid £146 for a 250L last year (with a voucher and staff discount)
Sandy101248 m ago

Really?

I am asking, I have no idea what is a good price for chest freezers since I basically just started to search for one. If you have no positive or negative to say about the item why say "really?". I don't know if its "really? Still asking if it's a good price? Of course it is" or if it is "really? You can find it cheaper".
athunder30 m ago

seems reasonably good, i paid £146 for a 250L last year (with a voucher …seems reasonably good, i paid £146 for a 250L last year (with a voucher and staff discount)

Thanks, I find that bigger ones is more value for money but sadly I don't have space for big ones, this one I think is good, but then again, I'm a newbie for this kind of things.
taniasush18 m ago

I am asking, I have no idea what is a good price for chest freezers since …I am asking, I have no idea what is a good price for chest freezers since I basically just started to search for one. If you have no positive or negative to say about the item why say "really?". I don't know if its "really? Still asking if it's a good price? Of course it is" or if it is "really? You can find it cheaper".

Because you do have an idea...you already researched size vs prices and even found codes for it and you said you think it's a good deal..... Then after you buy it you ask everyones opinion if it's a good deal.
Sandy101243 m ago

Because you do have an idea...you already researched size vs prices and …Because you do have an idea...you already researched size vs prices and even found codes for it and you said you think it's a good deal..... Then after you buy it you ask everyones opinion if it's a good deal.

Can always cancel the order or return it :p. I just didn't wanted to become oos in my area, that's why I made the option to buy it. The codes, was from here just the 10% off ebay Argos store. But ok, I get your point
Is it this one? argos.co.uk/pro…143
If if it is the reviews are all good.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants