Thinkin of joining quidco or top cash back which is better ??

Found 16th Feb 2014
Wondering which is better and how does it all work and whether it's worth all the hassle??
Community Updates
16 Comments
Banned
Very much worth the "hassle" lots of users on here have earned £1000s back from using them.

As to which one you go for, both have their pros and cons, do some research.

IMO Quidco works for me, never had anything declined and only had to raise a few cashback claims that get sorted fairly quickly as long as you have the relevant info to provide etc.
Just join both.
I've used both-topcashback have declined many claims, unwilling to investigate. Quidco have always been good-they might pay slightly less, but at least they pay.
I use both and have had no problems with either. I would say TCB pay slightly quicker.
They are both free, so I would sign up to both if I were you (like I've done myself).

My favourite is TopCashBack though
Original Poster
Thanks for your suggestions I think I might just join both
Is quidco no longer charging £5?!
don't sign up to quidco yet.
sometimes they have an offer for new sign ups such as £10 cashback when buying anything on Amazon.
wait for then.
samwants2save

Is quidco no longer charging £5?!

thats for premium membership, free is available
benjammin316

thats for premium membership, free is available

Ta for the info
I have only just signed up to quidco and had 2 cashbacks paid already (£20 for M&S and £15 Lovefilm) so cannot complain

Wish i did it years ago now...
I've just had a couple of Quidco cashbacks for Debenhams declined because I used an online discount code, so you're not always guaranteed your money..........
it is a hassle isn't it.

i know i should join (both?) but can't be bothered with all the extra work.

p.s. topcashback are currently offering free chocs to new members :

topcashback.co.uk/fre…es/
tcb i prefer.
seb

it is a hassle isn't it.i know i should join (both?) but can't be … it is a hassle isn't it.i know i should join (both?) but can't be bothered with all the extra work.p.s. topcashback are currently offering free chocs to new members :http://www.topcashback.co.uk/free-thorntons-chocolates/

It's easy peasy. No hassle whatsoever. I've already had £130 in my bank account and I've only been doing it for a few months.
I'm a member of both, so far Topcashback has been the most profitable on things I was going to buy anyway, but Quidco has also come in useful. TCB seems to have slightly better rates, worth joining both I would say, see which works out best for you.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions