Groups

Thinking about buying a computer

What do you think of this?

pcworld.co.uk/mar…223

Thanks

5 Comments

]http//ww…223
    clicky link for you
    i just got a cheap one from pc world..about that price. its an e-system one...seems ok so far but i dont know anything about computers

For what you get, **** you can get ok Dell ones.

Im selling one myself that I built, quad core(Q6600) 4 gigs ram, 8600GT. 250 gig HD. DVD multiformat burner Vista Home Premium with COA(legit with recovery partition and discs) 400W PSU brand new and a 19" phillips VGA and DVI monitor for £365 delivered.

But look around you can find a good one out there.

to be honest I try not to buy anything from PC world but if I had to get a computer from there it certainly wouldn't be a packard bell one!

I got a Dell desktop for my mom & a dell laptop for my Dad both have been great alternatives to pcworld.

worto.

Original Poster

The insurance company are giving me vouchers to get a new computer tower.

They recommended me that tower.

i believe the vouchers are for pc world, currys, comet etc.

i have £240 to spend

Thanks

vengod;2244291

The insurance company are giving me vouchers to get a new computer … The insurance company are giving me vouchers to get a new computer tower.They recommended me that tower. i believe the vouchers are for pc world, currys, comet etc.i have £240 to spendThanks

Go to the clearance part of the site, it has refurbs, compaq are good(aka HP but the good brand of it!

They have a core2duo pc with 2 gig of ram for £200 now but you can pay a tiny bit more if you want and get a quad core one for like £300 with 2 gig ram
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions