Groups

Thinking about buying a graphic tablet...

I want to get a pretty good one, A4. anybody have any recommendations plse. I have never even used one before, but at the moment all my illustrations are done on paper then scanned in, and i'd like to develop into drawing straight into photoshop/illustrator. And yes I know I can look at reviews, I will, but I find it can be boggling looking at reviews, and I wouldn't even know what makes are good or anything. Also not sure what I would be looking at spending, is £100 about right for what I want? thankyou lots

2 Comments

Well i have a friend in the graphic design industry, he only swears by Wacom so that is what i bought (Wacom Bamboo Fun).
    They range from about £100 upwards, mine was around £150 and i must say it is really good.
    Hope this helps

Original Poster

kroozing

Well i have a friend in the graphic design industry, he only swears by … Well i have a friend in the graphic design industry, he only swears by Wacom so that is what i bought (Wacom Bamboo Fun).They range from about £100 upwards, mine was around £150 and i must say it is really good.Hope this helps

Thankyou, a few people have mentioned the wacom bamboo(asked on another site aswel), wacom seems to be the one of choice. shall look into it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?33
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047150
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129
      4. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66

See more discussions