Thinking about selling my xbox360 but not sure how much it is worth?

Basically I need to raise funds for a holiday I'm going on and am looking to sell my xbox to do so but don't know how much it is worth.
I have a premium 360 fully boxed and with receipt, headset, 2 x wireless controllers both with the rechargeable batteries and a play and charge kit, network cable. I also have Call of Duty 4, Gears of War (special edition), Pro Evo 2008, Halo 3, Table Tennis.
Everything is in great condition and fully boxed etc..
Just wondered how much I should sell this for or expect to get for it.

Thanks for any help

Mattdaywalker

13 Comments

wheres ur location m8?

Original Poster

I'm in London.

Banned

If you have to sell your xbox to go on holiday I would suggest you can't afford to go on holiday and put it off till you do have the funds available.

Original Poster

I've already paid for everything for the holiday just want to get some extra cash to learn to scuba dive. I also have a ps3 and prefer that so its not a case of not being able to afford things but wanting to do more.

Banned

ah well... i want a 360 but I bought a £700 kayak + £300 of kit instead so I understand where you're coming from. I'm trying to avoid going on holiday with the girlfriend this year I had an intro to scuba diving few years ago in a pool at the hotel I stayed, loved it but I imagine it must be mega expensive.

Banned

ill give you a fiver for it

Original Poster

haha, I may not know how much to sell it for but I think it might be worth a little more than that. Tell you what I'll do the network cable for a fiver!!!

lumoruk;2290375

ah well... i want a 360 but I bought a £700 kayak + £300 of kit instead s … ah well... i want a 360 but I bought a £700 kayak + £300 of kit instead so I understand where you're coming from. I'm trying to avoid going on holiday with the girlfriend this year I had an intro to scuba diving few years ago in a pool at the hotel I stayed, loved it but I imagine it must be mega expensive.

Padi Open Water certification cost me about £250 abroad. It is quite expensive but well worth it for the experience! :thumbsup:

Banned

matthewpayne87;2290633

haha, I may not know how much to sell it for but I think it might be … haha, I may not know how much to sell it for but I think it might be worth a little more than that. Tell you what I'll do the network cable for a fiver!!!

lol

how much are you looking to get for your bundle mate?

Banned

once people price this, id be interested to know what its worth, as my bundle is similar par i have the wireless adapter.
Cheers

Is it a HDMI version?

Original Poster

Sorry Ppl I've been away for a while! It's not the HDMI version and i'm not sure how much I'm selling it for as I'm not sure how much it is worth what with all the different versions around and that.
Apologies for late reply
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861855
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846141
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?1968
    4. Weekly game codes giveaway 183823

See more discussions