Thinking of buying a gift of an annual Cineworld tickets

Found 14th Jul
Morning,

We are thinking of buying a gift of an annual Cineworld ticket for a relative who loves going to the cinema. I've had a look online and some of the codes have expired or aren't valid. Does anyone have any discount codes for such an item please?

Likewise, if anyone uses the Cineworld subscription, do you think it's good value and does it have any restrictions as to which films you can/cannot see.

Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
The KidsPass method still works for £156.39 for a Cineworld Unlimited Pass (excluding West End).

Join for £1 (trial), buy the pass and cancel before the end of the trial period.
kidspass.co.uk/tri…816
Edited by: "cutthroat_jake" 14th Jul
No restrictions, as far as I'm aware, other than paying a small additional charge for the 3D films, premium seats, etc.

You need to go to the cinema at least twice per month to break even, in my opinion. Especially with the Monday, Tuedsay and Wednesday discounts frequently available, such as 2 for 1 Meerkat movies.
Thank you I will take a look at that. I've had a look on Ebay and they are about the same price there but I would rather buy from somewhere more reputable.
Take a look on vouchercloud or do the cheap insurance trick on compare the market and get the meerkat movie deal downloaded onto their phone for them to use
cutthroat_jake14th Jul

The KidsPass method still works for £156.39 for a Cineworld Unlimited Pass …The KidsPass method still works for £156.39 for a Cineworld Unlimited Pass (excluding West End).Join for £1 (trial), buy the pass and cancel before the end of the trial period.https://www.kidspass.co.uk/trial/p-dir-onepoundmonthlywebsite-1pdmon-30-2186816

Sold out and still sold out now - had to open another account as you can't see unless you are logged in. I wonder if they are sold our or actually won't ever be selling them again.
windym9 h, 30 m ago

Sold out and still sold out now - had to open another account as you can't …Sold out and still sold out now - had to open another account as you can't see unless you are logged in. I wonder if they are sold our or actually won't ever be selling them again.

The deal was still on when I posted in this thread, as I checked.
Just re-checked and I see that it's not available. Maybe because it's now the school summer holidays?
Keep checking as I've seen this before, sometimes they're available and other times not.
cutthroat_jake3 h, 33 m ago

The deal was still on when I posted in this thread, as I checked.Just …The deal was still on when I posted in this thread, as I checked.Just re-checked and I see that it's not available. Maybe because it's now the school summer holidays?Keep checking as I've seen this before, sometimes they're available and other times not.

Thanks, I checked about a week after you posted and it wasn't there, have checked back periodically and it's still out of stock. I did wonder if it was an inducement to sign up with them, but if you've seen it then I will keep it going. Thanks for your help.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants