Groups
    EXPIRED

Thinking of buying hubby an electric shaver for christmas. Can anyone recommend a good one please?

I haven't got a clue what to go for lol!

I want it to last well and give a good shave, can anyone give me any pointers please?

Rep will be added for those who can help.

Thanks

6 Comments

Banned

Dont know which one as I wet shave but my dad always buys Philips ones....according to him 'its the only thing Philips do right'...and the ones he has had have always lasted him years...in 27 years I have known him to only have 3...none of which packed up, he just upgraded

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

one of these came second in the gadget shows test first was the (gillette fusion wet shave) dont know if it was this exact model though

Original Poster

Thanks guys rep added for you both. Will have a mooch at the phillips and the argos one above.
    Thanks for helping me out, my hubby is a gadget freak so i want to make sure i get him something decent lol

Twotellys;3439994

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/4429450/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CHealth+and+personal+care%7C10199659/c_2/2%7Ccat_10199659%7CMen%27s+grooming%7C10199726/c_3/3%7Ccat_10199726%7CMen%27s+shavers%7C10199727.htmone of these came second in the gadget shows test first was the (gillette fusion wet shave) dont know if it was this exact model though

Slightly different model number: Philips RQ1095 ARCitec Rotary

fwd.five.tv/vid…ers

Original Poster

Cheers Postcard rep added for you

i have to agree phillips ... the only decent thing they do right lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.36
      2. One for the mathmeticians2337
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767427
      4. Story of the day1724

See more discussions