Groups

Thinking of buying this v-tech toy for son for xmas, anyone had one??

AS above, just wanted to know if anyone has had one and would they recommend it .
    My son be 2 by xmas.

3 Comments

If your little one loved his jumperoo, then i'd recommend the go diego go horse thing!! I'm going to look for a link, its what we have got the brat from crimbo, (along with a cowboy hat!!) and it's going to be brill!! Heres the link...
    amazon.co.uk/gp/…9VI

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;6489533

If your little one loved his jumperoo, then i'd recommend the go diego go … If your little one loved his jumperoo, then i'd recommend the go diego go horse thing!! I'm going to look for a link, its what we have got the brat from crimbo, (along with a cowboy hat!!) and it's going to be brill!! Heres the link...http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000OW69VI?ie=UTF8&tag=thepinkcompan-21&linkCode=as2&camp=1634&creative=19450&creativeASIN=B000OW69VI

Thanks hun, but he has a mamas and papas rocking horse last xmas , and shown no interest but doe slike his bounce and spin zebra. He loves flashy lights and stuff.

Also thinking about that new v.smile motion games console thing. You seen the advert?
    But says 3+ and only review i found said if they dont know abc and 1-10 they 'd find it too hard
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Amazon S&S price fix question22
      2. Has anyone found any Baileys Pumpkin Spiced for sale in the UK ?33
      3. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?11
      4. Three connection45

See more discussions