Groups

thinking of getting a PS3 along side of my 360..

do you think its worth it people ? give me reasons and what games are good on the PS3 ?

13 Comments

uncharted 2 is supposed to be good and god of war/gt5 should be out soon
    cant think of anything else worth getting it for.

You wont play it, simples.

Dude I just completed uncharted 2, I wish I could swear but put it this way its good :). And Killzone 2 is alright, littlebigplanet, metal gear solid 4(damn straight!!!!) just get it dude why do you wanna go through this whole thread when you know you want it ;-) Ignore the above post I made a thread before getting a ps3 and all I ever got was you'll never play it etc. and I've got one and well you can see im hardly online on the xbox ;-)

the only reason you would have both is if you were desperate to have the exclusive games on each console.
    otherwise i would stick with the xbox.

Blu ray, uncharted 2, killzone MGS4

Few of the reasons im looking for one also

Original Poster

Met-Cast;6823124

Dude I just completed uncharted 2, I wish I could swear but put it this … Dude I just completed uncharted 2, I wish I could swear but put it this way its good :). And Killzone 2 is alright, littlebigplanet, metal gear solid 4(damn straight!!!!) just get it dude why do you wanna go through this whole thread when you know you want it ;-)

UC2 i know is awesome!! i have played it round my mates house and KZ2, MGO is awesome! (metal gear online), dont like the look of little big planet, yeah i do want it, mainly because of my job now :whistling: lol

t0mm;6823112

You wont play it, simples.

yeah i will but i will still play my xbox

deathtrap3000;6823106

uncharted 2 is supposed to be good and god of war/gt5 should be out … uncharted 2 is supposed to be good and god of war/gt5 should be out sooncant think of anything else worth getting it for.

god of war looks SICK!!! dont like racing games tbh

Met-Cast;6823124

Dude I just completed uncharted 2, I wish I could swear but put it this … Dude I just completed uncharted 2, I wish I could swear but put it this way its good :). And Killzone 2 is alright, littlebigplanet, metal gear solid 4(damn straight!!!!) just get it dude why do you wanna go through this whole thread when you know you want it ;-) Ignore the above post I made a thread before getting a ps3 and all I ever got was you'll never play it etc. and I've got one and well you can see im hardly online on the xbox ;-)

Well considering hes my friend, I doubt he'll ignore me.

My PS3 is caked in dust, i even have a standalone blu ray, it just doesn;'t get turned on.

t0mm;6823153

Well considering hes my friend, I doubt he'll ignore me.My PS3 is caked … Well considering hes my friend, I doubt he'll ignore me.My PS3 is caked in dust, i even have a standalone blu ray, it just doesn;'t get turned on.

And he aint my friend thats for sure :thumbsup:
    Well thats you its a personal preference

p.s Get a PS3

Original Poster

t0mm;6823153

Well considering hes my friend, I doubt he'll ignore me.My PS3 is caked … Well considering hes my friend, I doubt he'll ignore me.My PS3 is caked in dust, i even have a standalone blu ray, it just doesn;'t get turned on.

dude, met-cast is my friend too :lol: yeah but there are some games that i want on the PS3 really bad, and i dont have a blu-ray player so it would be handy...

danny09;6823195

dude, met-cast is my friend too :lol: yeah but there are some games that … dude, met-cast is my friend too :lol: yeah but there are some games that i want on the PS3 really bad, and i dont have a blu-ray player so it would be handy...

Who are you :?
    Dude loool come on! INFAMOUS RESISTANCE!!!! INSERT SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE HERE.

Where you thinking of getting it from? I heard theres good deals around!

danny09;6823195

dude, met-cast is my friend too :lol: yeah but there are some games that … dude, met-cast is my friend too :lol: yeah but there are some games that i want on the PS3 really bad, and i dont have a blu-ray player so it would be handy...

Just read your other reply WOOO metal gear solid sorry dude lool.

Original Poster

Met-Cast;6823226

Who are you :?Dude loool come on! INFAMOUS RESISTANCE!!!! INSERT … Who are you :?Dude loool come on! INFAMOUS RESISTANCE!!!! INSERT SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE HERE.Where you thinking of getting it from? I heard theres good deals around!

go on msn i explain lol

danny09;6823248

go on msn i explain lol

What zis msn?

P.S im on.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767414
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876393
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671410
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?56

See more discussions