Thinking of getting Virgin Media broadband..

Found 3rd Dec 2017
Anyone had any luck on getting a lower price upon joining VM? I know they offer good deals for retention, was wondering if there's anything going for new customers?
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
I got TV, phone and 100mb internet for £35pm.
Not the best but that's all I could negotiate, oh and 3 months sky sports.
I used the recommend a friend offer too which reduces it by £50. If you want I can recommend you, this would also give me a reduction for the same. But I think your package could depend on if there is any competition in the area ? Do you have access to BT fibre too ?
Original Poster
mb0216 m ago

I got TV, phone and 100mb internet for £35pm.Not the best but that's all I …I got TV, phone and 100mb internet for £35pm.Not the best but that's all I could negotiate, oh and 3 months sky sports.I used the recommend a friend offer too which reduces it by £50. If you want I can recommend you, this would also give me a reduction for the same. But I think your package could depend on if there is any competition in the area ? Do you have access to BT fibre too ?

Just done a BT speed checker and it says I can get fibre broadband with an estimated download speed of 65-80Mb and regarding VM, I'm interested in getting just the broadband and phone line for £32 a month (100Mb download)
We pay £26 for 200 BB only check cash back sites, refer a friends £50 off your bill on what ever discount you get PM me if you need this, and sites like uswitch for the best offfers.
xTalha9612 h, 33 m ago

Just done a BT speed checker and it says I can get fibre broadband with an …Just done a BT speed checker and it says I can get fibre broadband with an estimated download speed of 65-80Mb and regarding VM, I'm interested in getting just the broadband and phone line for £32 a month (100Mb download)

If you choose the broadband and phone line you can pre pay the phone line and save roughly £35 for the 12 months contract. Given the choice I wouldn't have chosen VM myself but bt don't run fiber down my road.
If you want the recommend a friend just send me a PM. Cheers
Get broadband only from Virgin and get a phone line from vonage £8.50pm for unlimited calls and no line rental as it goes through your broadband
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 9th Dec 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants