Groups

Thinking of going to florida....

Well Im thinking of going to florida. Just been on Virgin atlantic website, their flights are £470ish in June. I was just wondering; do virgin atlantic ever have a sale? If so, when? Are the saving any good?

Sorry for all the questions lol.

Thank u

7 Comments

Cant help with Virgin, but we booked for May and found BA a lot cheaper!

Original Poster

Oh....was the saving that good? Oh should mention,I want to go from manchester.

Have a look on the Dibb [url]www.thedibb.co.uk[/url]

A whole host of information on Florida.

Depending on whether you need a package or not, Travel City Direct are owned by Virgin and operate the same aircraft:thumbsup:

Original Poster

j9mcl;6845097

Have a look on the Dibb [url]www.thedibb.co.uk[/url]A whole host of … Have a look on the Dibb [url]www.thedibb.co.uk[/url]A whole host of information on Florida.

thank you. will check it out

Maldini14;6845111

Depending on whether you need a package or not, Travel City Direct are … Depending on whether you need a package or not, Travel City Direct are owned by Virgin and operate the same aircraft:thumbsup:

just the flights, but i will look at this thanks

We went in June this year, having peviously been twice in early October. It was a lot busier (hour long queues on some rides) and temp was over 100 for several days (it was classed as a heatwave even by their standards).
    October is a far nicer time to go if it's possible for you and I think the fares are slightly cheaper anyway as it's going off peak.

j9mcl;6845097

Have a look on the Dibb [url]www.thedibb.co.uk[/url]A whole host of … Have a look on the Dibb [url]www.thedibb.co.uk[/url]A whole host of information on Florida.

Yes, fantastic site.
    Also recommend ]disboards

We always go in April, hot enough but not overly and queues not as busy as June time.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927371
      2. word association Game73944532
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1947
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767359

See more discussions