Groups

Thinking of selling my xbox 360 Jasper modified

How much should I sell it for?

Its less than a week old with the latest custom firmware. Prefer my PS3 and can't keep both.

Comes with 150w psu, wireless controller, 256Mb memory built in and the 5 arcade games, all in the original box.

13 Comments

Original Poster

The warranty sticker is broken but console is 100% working

I've seen varying prices for these.............
    I saw 80ish for one and 100 plus postage for one with a harddrive so i'm guessing you can expect 80-90ish?
    depends on lots of stuff:
    which version is the custom firmware? has it got/had any faults? is it still under warranty? HDMI? MFR date?

Original Poster

czar.nik;4882863

I've seen varying prices for these.............I saw 80ish for one and … I've seen varying prices for these.............I saw 80ish for one and 100 plus postage for one with a harddrive so i'm guessing you can expect 80-90ish?depends on lots of stuff:which version is the custom firmware? has it got/had any faults? is it still under warranty? HDMI? MFR date?

Manufacture date is 23/12/2008
    Custom firmware is iextreme 1.51
    No Faults - HDMI

I dont know any jasper models with custome firmware that still have the warrany intact as they have changed the sticker from the old silver one.

czar.nik;4882863

I've seen varying prices for these.............I saw 80ish for one and … I've seen varying prices for these.............I saw 80ish for one and 100 plus postage for one with a harddrive so i'm guessing you can expect 80-90ish?depends on lots of stuff:which version is the custom firmware? has it got/had any faults? is it still under warranty? HDMI? MFR date?

surely if its been opened, the warranty is void?

Original Poster

Disco;4883124

surely if its been opened, the warranty is void?

Yes - your correct - the old ones you could remove with a hairdryer to keep the warranty intact - but the sticker has now changed and it was ripped while trying to remove it.

is it banned from xbox live?
    tbh, i think you can expect 80-90 delivered if you sell it.
    and if you do sell it, i'd be interested in buying.... or would you maybe be up for a trade?

Original Poster

czar.nik;4885281

is it banned from xbox live?tbh, i think you can expect 80-90 delivered … is it banned from xbox live?tbh, i think you can expect 80-90 delivered if you sell it.and if you do sell it, i'd be interested in buying.... or would you maybe be up for a trade?

No, its never been on live so not banned - its just over a week old now.

I cant sell it that cheap so will just need to hang onto it.

Thanks

hi m8 how much would you take for it

Banned

no trading in misc you bad guys - and dont post in for sale forum for a week now or I'm telling.

Yeah about £80 delivered I'd say.

Whereabouts in scotland are you?

Don't think 1.51 is the latest firmware anymore also, think 1.6 was released the other day!

vibeone;5256921

no trading in misc you bad guys - and dont post in for sale forum for a … no trading in misc you bad guys - and dont post in for sale forum for a week now or I'm telling.

i didnt list it ,im just asking what he wants for it ,as you can buy brand new one from asda for just over £100

im not in scotland im in devon

vitaminjayz;5257064

im not in scotland im in devon

Not talking about you, talking about OP
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …281976
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp12
      3. What is there free to do in your town?37
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions