Groups

thinking of swaping my 360

im justa thinking of swaping my 360 for a psp. do you think a 360 is worth the more than a old psp now or are they worth about the same?? mine comes with a wireless controller and bits.

14 Comments

I would have thought a 360 would be worth more than a PSP. :thumbsup:

is it a psp 1000 or 2000

dont bother, get a DS if your going to get something portable.
    i got 2 psps and they just collect dust.

DS+R4 card = win.

if it 1000 you can get them 89.00 2000 about 129.99 i think

landofdan;6300097

dont bother, get a DS if your going to get something portable.i got 2 … dont bother, get a DS if your going to get something portable.i got 2 psps and they just collect dust.DS+R4 card = win.

Horses for courses, my DS collects dust and I use my PSP every day..

PSP+Pandora&MMS = win. :thumbsup:

Flodd;6300117

Horses for courses, my DS collects dust and I use my PSP every … Horses for courses, my DS collects dust and I use my PSP every day..PSP+Pandora&MMS = win. :thumbsup:

lol i agree , i would wait for the 3000 i think it will be cool still no duel anologe tho :thinking:

Original Poster

ow no i dont have a deal yet i just wanted to know whats worth more. im still not sure if i really want to swap it lol because i would be expecting a psp CF (what ever age) 16gb memory and a few movies or something. and ya i had a ds before and loved it for lil fun games and the roms are small in size but i still prefer a psp (=. and nope really dont want a new psp i hate the umd doors on them there so spacky lol.

oww i would like a pandora or wiz

even so you dont want the 1000

Original Poster

scotland121;6300147

even so you dont want the 1000

naaa i dont mind

scotland121;6300132

lol i agree , i would wait for the 3000 i think it will be cool still no … lol i agree , i would wait for the 3000 i think it will be cool still no duel anologe tho :thinking:

3000 is already out, nicknamed the slim n brite! - I think you mean the pspgo?

Op must want an original phat PSP though following the comments about the UMD door? I upgraded to a PSP2000 slim n lite a while ago and love it...

OP - You'll pick up a phat PSP on the FS/FT boards for under £50, depending on quality it could be much less!

Original Poster

maybe i just save up my monies and just buy one on here then. i do need to play that halo odst game (=

a 360 for a psp lol, thats one of the funniest things ive heard all day, thanks !

i've got some garbage pail kid cards, a stick of gum, and a conker for swapsy

Original Poster

ummmm okay then
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Did you know?2951
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions