thinking of switching from tesco mobile to plusnet, are they any good? is there no app to keep an eye on data?

Fancy the 30 day 4 GB rolling sim
1. Is there an app to keep an eye on usage
2. Is the switchover process smooth ?

5 Comments

got 2 life mobiles that have switched to plusnet mobile. No issues as yet, and havnt looked it apps as both sims are low use/hardly used only.

Original Poster

Rich069

got 2 life mobiles that have switched to plusnet mobile. No issues as … got 2 life mobiles that have switched to plusnet mobile. No issues as yet, and havnt looked it apps as both sims are low use/hardly used only.

Cheers

PN use a different network, so coverage is different, you may get better or worse signal, depending on where you live.
Good news is, they use the BT/EE network, so usually coverage is better and faster (unless you are very rural)

Bad news is LOTS of reports of issues with PN Mobile, and as usual, their support is awful.

I have a life mobile sim which now is plusnet. Very basic website to check useage. I dont think there is any app. You will have to use your mobile own data measure meter.

I'm with I'd mobile.im sure they adding charges.. I use wq4u but still get charged for some calls.
I also get text saying I run out of data despite having half left lol.
You've now used 100% of your Data allowance. You'll now be charged £10.24 for every 100mb of UK data you use, which is our out-of-plan rate. Top-tip: it might be cheaper for you to buy a data add-on. You can do this via the iD Mobile app (iDmobile.co.uk/app)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. O2 data roaming in France44
    2. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2237
    3. Cakes from ASDA11
    4. £18 per month sim only deal 25gb with EE good or bad?44

See more discussions