Third party flight sellers

Found 10th Jan
Just wondered what experiences people had had? I’ve used netflights, eDreams and gotogate in the past with no issues at all - got etickets pretty much within the hour and at a much cheaper price than direct with the airline.

However, I just bottled out of using Omega for a long haul flight booking and went straight to the airline instead - it cost me an extra £70 but it was a £1000 ticket and I didn’t fancy have the cash taken from my credit card and then a wait for a refund

I’ve heard mixed reports about all of these kinds of companies - anyone had consistently good experiences with them?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
3 Comments

Used netflights twice and omega once no issues although was a bit anxious when I booked through omega as they did not confirm until the next day and after reading some of the reviews.

Also used Travelup and few others so far no issues but t would suggest that you check reviews before booking .
Edited by: "sydney871" 10th Jan

Original Poster

Yeah - there’s good and terrible reviews for all of them. No one company comes out better. I think I’d use them for a smaller fare but not for a big one!

If the flight is not in a weeks time then aslong as you pay with a credit company that have good response then no problem
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants