Third time I've broken my nose, the nurse said I still look hot

Banned 29 replies
Found 14th Feb 2009
but my girlfriend is freaking out that'll I'll start to look ugly and my ears will turn into cauliflowers. Any advice on avoiding the dreaded cauliflower ears?

Btw we won

1. Misc
  2. Rugby
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Rugby
27 Comments

dont get punched in the ear and u wont get cauliflower ear

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2391/1808771224_91b86e34c0.jpg

Original Poster Banned

i got a bash to my right ear, it hurts quite bad

Cant you wear that head guard which protects your ears?

Cant do anything bout your nose though, tis a ******. I broken my nose when I got punched, right pain in the ****, straightened it myself as well. Got sucker punched again last week and thought it was broken again, fortunately it wasnt and I knocked the guy out

As long as you get get satisfaction from playing who care's

Blokes grow old more distinguished with age anyway!

Enjoy it, your only young once and let's not pander to the cotton wool brigade.

youre hot, maybe she meant you have a temperature

I played rugby as a kid a lot and I never had a good game unless I got hurt and inflicted some pain on some of my opponents.

Thats why its more a mans game than namby pamby football 8-)

Original Poster Banned

cherishu2;4380950

youre hot, maybe she meant you have a temperature

She didn't take it this time, though last time apparently my heart was racing but that's because I could see her knicker line.

I'm not in the scrum so I would look stupid wearing head gear.

kjbenja;4380993

I played rugby as a kid a lot and I never had a good game unless I got … I played rugby as a kid a lot and I never had a good game unless I got hurt and inflicted some pain on some of my opponents.Thats why its more a mans game than namby pamby football 8-)

more like u enjoy touching ur teammates bums in a scrum :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;4381001

more like u enjoy touching ur teammates bums in a scrum :thumbsup:

You mean like they do in football?

http://www.heatworld.com/img/upload/500x400/1000034894.jpg

Original Poster Banned

nikkib123;4381026

Show us your pic and lets see!

Sorry only my g/f gets to see me naked

Who were you playing againts?

Original Poster Banned

strike;4381086

Chipping Norton 3rds I think

strike;4381086

The local blind school, probably :whistling:

mmm rugby guys. yummy

if your not in the scrum you wont get cauliflower ear

I would normally have said don't play such a violent sport!!!! (I'm so antiviolence). But since I started working in orhtopaedic theatres fixing broken bones I've realised ALL bloomin sports can break ya and injure ya to bits!!

oh also... I've broken the nose twice. not via sports either... oops!:whistling:

and anyways, your girlfriend should love you for who you are and not what you look like.

Banned

the rule is...if you have a big enough tacle and you use it like youre supposed...they dont give a damn how youre gonna turn out.

unfortunately...it seems like an uphill struggle

I have played against chipping norton a few times, who do you play for?

http://images.onesite.com/blogs.telegraph.co.uk/user/derek_pringle/mustard1.jpg

Original Poster Banned

Chuckles1001;4381296

I have played against chipping norton a few times, who do you play for?

I'd rather not disclose that, but easy to find out via chipping norton rugby website :thumbsup: has us both down as 2nd's though.

Kitten13;4381263

and anyways, your girlfriend should love you for who you are and not what … and anyways, your girlfriend should love you for who you are and not what you look like.

I told her I wouldn't fancy her if she was 18 stone, but I would still love her. I wouldn't expect her to fancy me if I was 18 stone or even when I'm an old old man, but she still better love me.

lol cauliflowers

lumoruk;4382401

I'd rather not disclose that, but easy to find out via chipping norton … I'd rather not disclose that, but easy to find out via chipping norton rugby website :thumbsup: has us both down as 2nd's though.I told her I wouldn't fancy her if she was 18 stone, but I would still love her. I wouldn't expect her to fancy me if I was 18 stone or even when I'm an old old man, but she still better love me.

Cool, jsut wondered, I have played against Bicester too lol

You should have asked the nurse for a cooling drink if you still looked hot. Did she take your temperature?

Tell your G/F you don't get cauliflower ears from breaking your nose. She should be asking 'How will you smell?' :whistling:

BTW - Wales won.:-D

Sloth/Mod

I think it's wonderful how the NHS don't discriminate and still give nursing jobs to the blind. :w00t: ;-)

i hate my nose i think if i broke it , it might improve it. Who else has a button nose?

cherishu2;4387139

i hate my nose i think if i broke it , it might improve it. Who else has … i hate my nose i think if i broke it , it might improve it. Who else has a button nose?

oooh I have a button nose too! Fortunately it is a recessive gene and all my kiddies look like their father in profile:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?89
    2. word association Game74244939
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    4. Add one, leave one game54415485

See more discussions